House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

worzel

Dispatches - The War Against Street Crime

Its on now. The answer to the cultural problems and knife crime seems to be ever increasing levels of state involvement in peoples lives.

This programme is an excellent example of the sheer damned effrontery and brass neck of those around NuLab politicians!

BLiar promised to sort out crime: some damned hope!

Yet his bloody wife has the temerity to prattle on as if it's a sudden phenomenon!

I actually met Cherie Booth, professionally, when BLiar was Opposition Leader: (An unfair dismissal case and we had particularly requested Counsel's Opinion from her and her chambers).

Then, to hear her talk, she and Tony were going to reform the World and put the "Great" back in Britain.

Some bloody hope.

The core fact is that firearms offences and knife crime amongst the "Gangs" she was talking about in Hackney, are both mainly associated with Afro-Caribbeans, turf wars and the old enemy: drugs: as a hushed up Metropolitan Police report stated years back.

The Home Office banned the Met from publishing this however since it would lead to "Racial disharmony"!

If the core realities are denied, then how can anyone attempt to address and solve the problems?

Simply, they cannot.

I'll now await the typical flood of abuse from the idiot lefties calling me "Racist!" and other pejoratives..............

:rolleyes:

I'll now await the typical flood of abuse from the idiot lefties calling me "Racist!" and other pejoratives..............

Well you won't get it from me as you're spot on.

This programme is an excellent example of the sheer damned effrontery and brass neck of those around NuLab politicians!

BLiar promised to sort out crime: some damned hope!

Yet his bloody wife has the temerity to prattle on as if it's a sudden phenomenon!

I actually met Cherie Booth, professionally, when BLiar was Opposition Leader: (An unfair dismissal case and we had particularly requested Counsel's Opinion from her and her chambers).

Then, to hear her talk, she and Tony were going to reform the World and put the "Great" back in Britain.

Some bloody hope.

The core fact is that firearms offences and knife crime amongst the "Gangs" she was talking about in Hackney, are both mainly associated with Afro-Caribbeans, turf wars and the old enemy: drugs: as a hushed up Metropolitan Police report stated years back.

The Home Office banned the Met from publishing this however since it would lead to "Racial disharmony"!

If the core realities are denied, then how can anyone attempt to address and solve the problems?

Simply, they cannot.

There was quite a bit of hypocrisy wasn't there.

150,000 stop and searches.

3000 knives recovered.

so 147,000 people got their time wasted being searched by the police for no reason?

Yes, well, whenever the police actually try to do something about the escalating savagery on our streets, they are denounced as "institutionally racist" and the Guardianistas start banging on about the macpherson report, and unfair stop & search. The police then go around wasting everyone's time stopping and searching as many non-Carribs as possible in order to make the numbers look better. Round and round and round we go in circles, while the death toll continues to rise. It is telling that our "think-tanks" increasingly look to hell-holes like Los Angeles for clues on how to deal with the mess they've created; well done- your wonderful social engineering experiment has turned our capital into a 3rd world dump.

Its on now. The answer to the cultural problems and knife crime seems to be ever increasing levels of state involvement in peoples lives.

I've no idea who you are talking about, but my plan to escape the gangs of Britain is to wage shock and awe against an enemy armed to the gills with sticks and stones, kill thousands of them and get a job with an investment bank.

Guest X-QUORK
Are you taking the micky?

Not at all, I thought it was a work of satirical brilliance...honestly!

150,000 stop and searches.

3000 knives recovered.

so 147,000 people got their time wasted being searched by the police for no reason?

Presumably there will have been several dozen people, at least, not inconvenienced by being stabbed as well?

And now tonight, we have had Nick Ross on BBC1 investigating Anti-Social Behavour.

And probably to his utter amazement Shock Horror! it is worse than he could have believed..............

And this is the same man who for years presented Crime Watch and always finished with sententious, patronising stuff about "Don't lose any sleep! It's hardly likely to happen to you!"

So in two days that's Leftie Channel4 and Lefty BBC finally waking up from their cosy New Labour Luvvie dreamworld.

Well goodness me!

Who'd have thought it?

And now tonight, we have had Nick Ross on BBC1 investigating Anti-Social Behavour.

And probably to his utter amazement Shock Horror! it is worse than he could have believed..............

And this is the same man who for years presented Crime Watch and always finished with sententious, patronising stuff about "Don't lose any sleep! It's hardly likely to happen to you!"

So in two days that's Leftie Channel4 and Lefty BBC finally waking up from their cosy New Labour Luvvie dreamworld.

Well goodness me!

Who'd have thought it?

Seeing that poor woman weep as she described her experiences with her upstairs neighbour makes me dream of the return of the harshest penal labour sentences. Absolute scum.