House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest KingCharles1st

So If Mandelson Gets Into No.10-

Guest KingCharles1st

Gordon would go back to No.11....?

Is this planned?

Shares in Valium manufacturers anyone?

Guest UK Debt Slave

Is this planned?

Mandy as PM? That has got to be the most horrific, bloodcurdling thought I can imagine

There is more chance of Eddie Izzard making it to PM than Mandleslime. At least he would be amusing at the G20, instead of laughable, unless of course we have more custard in the face moments.

We did have 10 years of temporarily increased economic activity on the back of debt accumulation so he did something right.

Corrected your obvious typo...

Guest UK Debt Slave
...other than getting bum ******ed by him.

Oh Jaysus, The combination of your respnse and my terrible jetlag has finished me off.

"Nurse, please administer the mind bleach."

Took the words right outta my mouth

Oh Jaysus, The combination of your respnse and my terrible jetlag has finished me off.

Almost as good as him finnishing you off in person hey?

One should never make the mistake of overestimating the intelligence of the British Public, but surely the even the idiot voters would not go for this. It would be like the Conservatives putting Geoffrey Archer up.

Is this planned?

I guess it all depends on the will of Lord Blair, President of Europe.

I feel sick :(

Is this planned?

America got all hot and sweaty about how modern they were to vote for the first black president. If Mandy takes over as PM proper from, say January, they could turn the election campaign into an issue of voting for an openly gay man as PM rather than an issue about economics and treason.

Can he do it, yes he can.

So If Mandelson Gets Into No.10?

Will that suicide clinic in Switzerland be able to cope with 56,000,000 patients?

Guest KingCharles1st
Will that suicide clinic in Switzerland be able to cope with 56,000,000 patients?

It won't have to- the NHS will be whacking out lethal injections out at 15 quid per shot-

-although later it will be found strangely not to work on young "Gentlemen..."

Guest joeschmo
Mandy might be looking forward to that idea, hence him wanting to move next door.

when you cant criticise the mans politics effectively, just resort to homophobia, its so much easier isnt it

Guest anorthosite
Can he do it, yes he can.

No he can't. Regardless of any gay issue, he's the biggest c**t in the country, and even labour voters will see through him.

Guest joeschmo
No he can't. Regardless of any gay issue, he's the biggest c**t in the country, and even labour voters will see through him.

I think Tony once said that his work on creating a more equal Britain would done when the labour party came to love Peter...I think that day is nearly here ;) Hail the new Leader :P

when you cant criticise the mans politics effectively, just resort to homophobia, its so much easier isnt it

Gawd Almight man, give it a rest will ya, my family consists of quite a few gay men, all of which seem to have a cracking sense of humour, please try and lighten up.

Guest anorthosite
I think Tony once said that his work on creating a more equal Britain would done when the labour party came to love Peter...I think that day is nearly here ;) Hail the new Leader :P

Tony was, as usual, talking bull$hit.

Britain will be a more equal society when the vile piece of filth that is Mandelson is removed from politics forever.

He'll never be PM. The public hate him, almost as much as they hate Gordon Brown. Fred Goodwin would probably stand a better chance with the public.

Guest joeschmo
Gawd Almight man, give it a rest will ya, my family consists of quite a few gay men, all of which seem to have a cracking sense of humour, please try and lighten up.

Oh thats Ok then, bit like "some of my best friends are black". Strange that ones sexuality only seems to be an issue for jokes when someone is gay. :blink: Nice being able to patronise a minority with humour isnt it...makes you feel superior

I hate Labour but quite like Mandy. He may be as bad or worse than the rest of them, but he doesn't lie about it.

My Point was that the non issue of his sexuality could be blown up out of proportion to eclipse the problems with the economy and evident treason of the current government. It's worth him considering. I reckon it could work.