House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

juvenal

Jonathon Davis On Nolan 5 Live Last Night.

Portly BTL merchant Stephen Nolan wheeled out two tame northern EA's to say how busy they are, and how house prices have bottomed out.

Nolan should know (from past experience) not to let Financial Planner loose on EA blatant VI's. The Ea's weren't too bright, and Davis was in agressive form, testy and adamant. He got in 'Don't touch property with a barge pole!!' three times, and Nolan countered with a lame 'Dr Doom' remark. I may have heard a couple of nervous, stifled farts from Nolan, as he has a 'portfolio' himself - in Ireland!

No reconciliation between the parties. EA's said everything's coming up roses. FP said 20%-30% price falls heading our way, because the macro-economic situation is dire. No one tried arguing that one. One listener's email countered EA's claim of increasing number of buyers by saying his area was dead, stagnant.

Not particularly enlightening, but nice to see FP give this site a plug, and kick a couple of @arses in signature style.

^^^^^^^^^^^ funny :lol:

I think we are poorer for the loss of JD.

Didn't catch it (of course), do his appearances get posted anywhere?

^^^^^^^^^^^ funny :lol:

I think we are poorer for the loss of JD.

Didn't catch it (of course), do his appearances get posted anywhere?

Sadly, I don't think so. When he was with us he would give the heads up on here. I'd like him back. He stuck to his guns when he was about as popular as a suicide bomber in a maternity ward.

Nolan must be a glutton for punishment. He's had FP on a few times, and you can really feel his unease as FP lays down the HPC law. He's copped one or two tasty bollockings from FP, but never learns.

He stuck to his guns when he was about as popular as a suicide bomber in a maternity ward.

He was pretty unpopular in the MSM too.

It's a brave man that runs against the crowd. It's all very well HPCers doing it on a forum.

I know he had his knockers (oo-er missus), and he wound a few people up, but he did a good job (for us) on TV and the radio.

Still, he's moved on. Good to hear that he is plugging the site.