House Price Crash Forum

Fox News: Cash For Clunkers Website Warning

MOP

HOLA441
HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444

I tried this but I couldn't find an option that presents the "disclaimer" they talk about in the video clip.

I wanted to see if the US government's malware gets through my company's firewall and the two virus checkers, HDD encrypter, two spyware checkers, dodgy .exe checker and remote admin they've loaded on to my laptop.

I'm getting a new one soon anyway, apparently.

Edited for spelling, mostly.

Edited by AvidFan

HOLA445
I tried this but I couldn't find an option that presents the "disclaimer" they talk about im the video clip.

I wanted to see if the US governments malware gets through my company's firewall and the two virus checkers, HDD encrypter, two spyware checkers, dodgy .exe checker and remote admin they've loaded on to my laptop.

I'm getting a new one soon anyway, apparently.

Edited for spelling, mostly.

newt_1.jpg

HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448
Guest Parry aka GOD
Why did you pick me up on my editing and then show me a scary picture of a girl?

I know I was trying to figure that one out.

Injin?

HOLA449
HOLA4410
HOLA4411
Guest Parry aka GOD
Thats the girl from Aliens, where the come out after dark, mostly.

That movie was filmed in pitch blackness. I've seen it twice yet never seen it.

HOLA4412
HOLA4413
HOLA4414
HOLA4415

Er this is a TandC policy on a website? Because a TandC on a website says something it doesnt mean it will happen. If you read in a TandC that you will be killed, it doesn't mean your going to die, in the same way if a rental agreement says your not allowed children it isnt enforceable. IMHO some legal monkey has gone a little too far and not understood what a website is, and I doubt it could stand up in court.

IMHO What the TandC really/should mean:

When you are using the website your computer is temporally classed as owned by the US Gov

Any Requests sent between the website and your pc can be intercepted etc etc

Edited by moosetea

HOLA4416
Er this is a TandC policy on a website? Because a TandC on a website says something it doesnt mean it will happen. If you read in a TandC that you will be killed, it doesn't mean your going to die, in the same way if a rental agreement says your not allowed children it isnt enforceable. IMHO some legal monkey has gone a little too far and not understood what a website is, and I doubt it could stand up in court.

IMHO What the TandC really/should mean:

When you are using the website your computer is temporally classed as owned by the US Gov

Any Requests sent between the website and your pc can be intercepted etc etc

I doesn't really matter what we think it should say/mean. They put it there for a reason.

HOLA4417
Guest UK Debt Slave
The link is mostly, mostly.

bug.gif

subtle and clever stuff from the incorrigible Injin.......God he is annoying isn't he! ;)

HOLA4418
HOLA4419