House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
otters

Nat West Adverts

Yes, thats 12.2 billion of NEW mortgage money going to be made available this year, "To help the propery market" I asume this is over and above what they would normally lend.

Maybe someone can shed a bit of light as to how much of an increase this is.

Yes, thats 12.2 billion of NEW mortgage money going to be made available this year, "To help the propery market" I asume this is over and above what they would normally lend.

Maybe someone can shed a bit of light as to how much of an increase this is.

Most Mortgage money is new mortgage money, new mortgage money means BTLers and FTBers and people moving up the ladder and need a bigger mortgage.

Guest DissipatedYouthIsValuable
all these mortgages and nowhere to spend them.

Exactly. The bulls were right, there's just so much scarcity of housing I can't even begin to think about taking on a suicidally large debt obligation to chase after one if I'm lucky enough to find one of these elusive houses.

The advert where they show them all chatting up customers on a Saturday is quite literally sickening, I had to put my food down.

Edited by Charterhouse

yep and all backstopped by ourselves.it's fu***** A,it really is.

Yes, we are being forced to pay to be brainwashed into gifting the banksters money now.

Oh hang on, isn't that always the way? :(

The advert where they show them all chatting up customers on a Saturday is quite literally sickening, I had to put my food down.

It's the title of the add that I find strange.

"This year, we're making £12.2 billion available to help the property market"

Can you substitute "help" for, going to try to keep prices artificially high?

You were eating your food while it was still alive?

Yup, that blonde bint (although undeniably easy on the eye) is well annoying. She has to be an android, surely? No-one can be that cheery can they?

you mean "to help prop up the property market"

Natwest is essentially a bankrupt entity who is grossly interfering with the free market. it's our worst nightmare.

Isn't 12bn about 1% of secured lending in the UK? What difference is that going to make?

I had no idea what 12 billion represented, thank you for putting it into perspective.

There's only one other recession-related advert more annoying that these hideous and patronising Shatwest ones, and that's the ugly ******tard and his positive thinking Volkswagen