House Price Crash Forum

Someone Is Hacked Off With The Banksta's!

HOLA441

Went to my local Lloyds cashpoint, and found it gunged up with glue with a "Cashpoint vandalized" notice.

Wandered into Romford and it seems this was not isolated incident. Managed to find a Barclays with a working cashpoint that had been deglued.

Mindless vandalism or a co-ordinated attack on the banks?

Part of me supports a `programme` of civil disobedience against the banks, but this inconveniences customers also. My approach is more subtle by pointlessly wasting the time of HBOS staff. Sadly this wastes my time too!

Edited by HostPaul TAFKA Rover2000

HOLA442

When the last remnants of mankind are gingerly sifting through the wreckage of our once proud civilisation, they will piece together the chronology that led to the end of the society. Before the machines came and well before Skynet was even conceived, they will pinpoint to a lowly town in Essex, its name endelibly etched into their brains - Romford...

HOLA443
Before the machines came and well before Skynet was even conceived, they will pinpoint to a lowly town in Essex, its name endelibly etched into their brains - Romford...

Its quite nice, historic market town, leafy suburbs, golf and tennis club nearby. Easy escape into the wilds of Essex when the revolution comes! Everybody dresses like a chav though (including me).

Edited by HostPaul TAFKA Rover2000

HOLA444
Its quite nice, historic market town, leafy suburbs, golf and tennis club nearby. Easy escape into the wilds of Essex when the revolution comes! Everybody dresses like a chav though (including me).

It's not a bad area at all; the in-laws live nearby so I can't knock. Mind you, it is chav-central though isn't it. And the women, well less said the better...

I'm surprised that there would be any potential anarchists in the 'normal' Romford denizens. Mind you, like you, perhaps there are others that don the Timberland, Rockport & Ben Sherman camouflage with diverging interests....Hmmm.

HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448
HOLA449
HOLA4410
Yes an alien race. Very Loud, almost always, bleach blonde and strangely Orange Skinned!

Any idea which planet they come from?

I went out to county fair type thing recently. Only place ive been to where the whites actually have darker skin than the asians. Actually, the female whites. The men they were with had normal skin tones.

I mean, how can you look in the mirror, check your make up and say 'job done' when you look like this...

1000019052.jpg

HOLA4411
I went out to county fair type thing recently. Only place ive been to where the whites actually have darker skin than the asians. Actually, the female whites. The men they were with had normal skin tones.

I mean, how can you look in the mirror, check your make up and say 'job done' when you look like this...

1000019052.jpg

Jodie Marsh and The Joker; seperated at birth?

On the plus side, if Boots do need a recruitment drive for their cosmetics and toileteries department they need look no further than Romford. Perhaps they're bred for this very purpose?

HOLA4412

This action makes people stop and think about what they would be able to do in a real emergency

..our only three cash points in the village(no bank) were down for four days last week..the post office was besieged.

HOLA4413
Guest skullingtonjoe
Everybody dresses like a chav though (including me).

Bet you don`t dress like a chav - I reckon you`re just a wannabe. You`re going to have to prove your chav credentials before I believe otherwise :lol:

HOLA4414
Guest skullingtonjoe

1000019052.jpg

Jesus H Christ it`s minging!!! Still, after a few beers most guys wouldn`t say `no` to a quick `BJ` in the bogs!

Anyway, people here are alluding to the `chav capital` of the UK.

You say, it`s Romford, but you`re wrong: it`s Portsmouth. Civilisation died out there a long time ago; we`re left with the dregs of humanity in that neck of the woods! :unsure::(

HOLA4415
HOLA4416
HOLA4417
Guest skullingtonjoe
You're talking about the woman who had her nose surgically turned into a training ground for Eddie the Eagle.

Didn`t notice before, but yes, you could launch a harrier off that schnozzle!

HOLA4418
You say, it`s Romford, but you`re wrong: it`s Portsmouth. Civilisation died out there a long time ago; we`re left with the dregs of humanity in that neck of the woods! :unsure::(

But do your chav's talk gangsta (or wigger?).

Here in Havering (though spiritually Essex) I'm glad to report the East London accent is alive and well, but I would have thought wigga would have died out due to popular ridicule.