House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

hedgefunded

Should This Person Even Be Allowed A Computer?

tbh, they've got good feedback, so there are worse things to worry about when buying off ebay.

might be autistic or sommat - bad language skills but a computer wizard, you can't know unless you know them personally

Guest X-QUORK
might be autistic or sommat - bad language skills but a computer wizard, you can't know unless you know them personally

Being reasonable is not acceptable behaviour in the off-topic forum Si1, you should know better.

The person was capable of identifying the processor speed and RAM so can't be that retarded.

My dad would be able to type out the listing with correct spelling, but when it comes to the details he'd have just put "lots of memory", due to a vague knowledge that computers have "memory" inside them, and that more is better.

Having lived with a couple of dyslexic people in the past, I'm more inclined to not give a toss.

The only thing that bugs me is when perfectly capable people are proud of being bad at maths... it's almost like a matter of British cultural pride to see how innumerate you can be.

The person was capable of identifying the processor speed and RAM so can't be that retarded.

350 MHz

Me thinks they are wrong.