Spoil 1.98

Wont vote 8.91

Other 3.96

Money?

Inflationists 40.59

Deflationists 59.41

Houses?

NA

Here you go folks - as promised. - Missed the 1'st of the month I know, but I wanted to keep this largely a weekday thing.

You'll see I've added a 3rd Question - I am allowed 3 in a poll, so I thought something about HP's would be useful - obviously I wanted to avoid real/nominal issues and so I picked somthing that reflects the HP bubble more accurately. I know its wooly & I'm sorry, - but I dont want to put people off by making it too complicated - esp the newcomers.

As before I will try to keep it bumped on the first page for 24 hrs to get a good spread of posters.

Edited by sbn

The last time we voted was in the days when "Thiiiiiiiiiiings can only get better. (Used to love that song).

As we were in the Labour Party, we new roughly what was coming.

We went through the normal routine of any election campaign, our priority was to get the Tories out.

Then we both let our membership lapse.

Only re-registered to vote when we found out that you can't even open a building society A/C if you ain't on the register.

Now we let our grandkids fill in the postal ballots.

Many will say that it is a wasted vote, but it gets registered in the returning officers figures as a spoilt vote, and registers our disgust at what we have on offer.

Now we let our grandkids fill in the postal ballots.

Many will say that it is a wasted vote, but it gets registered in the returning officers figures as a spoilt vote, and registers our disgust at what we have on offer.

:lol::lol: I had to think about htis for a while, I was thinking...

"How do the returning officers know that its their grandkids voting and not you guys"??

"How generous (and illegal) of you to give their grandkds an extra vote"

"Why would they be marked as Spoilt? - 'twould be strange of the grandkids to waste an extra vote"

Then I worked out that your grandkids probable arent old enough to make informed political decisions! or for that matter, informed lavatorial decisions!!

I like your thinking!!!

Soiled Vote!!!

Soiled Vote!!!

Love it.

No they are all toilet trained, they just don't know how to vote.

Mind you if you look at what we have had to put up with for the last 30 years, does the general public know how to vote.

At the declaration the returning officer gives the number of spoilt ballot papers, a record of who voted for none of the above. Far more powerful than simply not voting. It registers your choice.

As they also draw pictures and vote as many times as they want, trust me, it's a spoilt ballot

Edited by DiggerUK

You need a 'don't know' on inflation vs. deflation.

I asked Big Merv about my wording of this question, and do you know what he said???

"FENCE SITTERS??? I SH1T 'EM!!!!"

"Lets see how f***ing comfy they find that f***ing fence when they've got a Ford Fiesta Engine block tied round each of their watery-pi55-stained ankles"

"C***S!!!!!"

I don't mind admitting that I was rather startled by his "no nonsense" approach, but what can you do ???- he is the Guv'nor after all!

Edited by sbn

Shock so far

Camp Inflationista seems to be, well, inflating!

No BNP Votes yet??? where are the HPC "Slightly less than PC" brigade?

Update:

Half of last months labour voters have now cast their vote, getting Broon & Crew off the starting line!

Deflationistas fight their way into the lead for the first time this month and,,,,,,

A massive (well, ok 3) surge in HP Bubblenomics predictors.....

You need a 'don't know' on inflation vs. deflation.

I would have thought that the fact that last month's poll and this month's so far are basically 50:50 that collectively we don't know!

I would have thought that the fact that last month's poll and this month's so far are basically 50:50 that collectively we don't know!

50/50 split on inf/def and yet I bet that all of us here believe it will be most Defo one or t'other.

What a confused bunch we are!

50/50 split on inf/def and yet I bet that all of us here believe it will be most Defo one or t'other.

What a confused bunch we are!

Those who voted both - Cons and Inflation - are totally confused bunch (and there are alot of them) judging by the result

Why vote Cons if you expect Inflation from them?

Edited by threetimesdead

I asked Big Merv about my wording of this question, and do you know what he said???

"FENCE SITTERS??? I SH1T 'EM!!!!"

"Lets see how f***ing comfy they find that f***ing fence when they've got a Ford Fiesta Engine block tied round each of their watery-pi55-stained ankles"

"C***S!!!!!"

I don't mind admitting that I was rather startled by his "no nonsense" approach, but what can you do ???- he is the Guv'nor after all!

Some quality quotes in there which tickled my humour. Not sure what thats says about me but made me laugh anyway

Rumpty bumpty for the evening crew

Whats happenned to the lib dems - has Vince said something to displease??

UKIP and spoilerss hould be happy!

A marked swing to inflationistas

Where is the other labour voter?

Edited by sbn

One last bump for the late evening peeps & then I'm going to call it a day. - Just over half the total votes from last month. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a bit disappointed.

Ho hum

Maybe they've all gone else where to discuss the dollar activity ???? I wish I knew where........

Or Maybe its August and people are on holiday?

Or Maybe its August and people are on holiday?

Ahh a ray of sunshine!! OK I will run it again next month in that case!