House Price Crash Forum

Bill Still Of "the Moneymasters" Discovers Housepricecrash.co.uk

HOLA441

Well, someone tipped off that "The MoneyMasters" was the source of discussion in the UK. How nice.

I saw some say that it was strange that MM recommends fiat money and that this is unusual among monetary reformers. Uhhhh, the elimination of the debt based privately issued money system is the very basis of monetary reform. There are many people in the U.S. who complain about the Federal Reserve System who advocate a return to gold money. Gold is -- and has always been -- the problem, not the solution. That's why goldbugs never spell out a plan -- they just talk in vague generalities. They misquote our Constitution by saying that gold money is "Constitutional Money." It's just very ill-informed though well-intentioned. These are not monetary reformers; they are goldbugs.

To give you some background, I first got interested in this story in 1980 when I was editing a small newspaper in the Washington, D.C. suburbs. The story, as I first knew of it, was that there was no gold left in Fort Knox. Well, as you might imagine, this was totally incredible to me at the time, but the source of the information was an 80+ year-old guy named Ed Durell. He ended up spending $11 million of his dollars trying to get the U.S. govt to do an annual physical audit of Ft. Knox gold reserves. He ultimately failed.

Then, it took me about 15 years to get back to the story. I first published a book called "On the Horns of the Beast: The Federal Reserve and the New World Order in 1995. That got sufficient notice so that sufficient money was assembled -- about $50,000 -- to start script development and filming. As one critic on this site mentioned, "Bill Still isn't a professional narrator." Well, yeah, I'd never done that before. It was the furthest thing from my mind. I was soooo fearful to be in front of a camera, but somehow, we pulled it off. That's why I am seen shaking a pen at the camera throughout. I didn't know what to do with my hands.

We released the film in 1996. It didn't do that well at first, then about 2000 we put it on DVD and it did better. Now, for the last 3 years, it's sold more and more every year.

About a year ago, a friend told me about the monetary reform symbolism embedded in the original book version of "The Wonderful Wizard of Oz." I jumped on it, raised the money, and embarked on a MM sequel, entitled "The Secret of Oz". Another critic herein mentioned that I might be anti-British. What nonsense! The British are the bedrock of elected governments -- the bastion of democracy. You absolutely couldn't help it that the world's first international banking cartel chose London to make it's initial fortune in. But keep in mind, this as far beyond the Rothschilds, Rockefellers, Morgans, etc. The personalities don't matter to me now. It's the effect that matters, and how we can undo it all. I honestly wish I hadn't mentioned the Rothschilds in MM, but this info was new to me then. In my new project I don't mention them at all.

We flew to London in October of 2008 and filmed again in the Bank of England Museum, but this time in High Definition and with the participation of the Director thereof. Those who liked the Tally Stick section of MM will love the extended version in "The Secret of Oz" (SoZ).

This time, I know a lot more about promotion. We have entered it in 64 domestic and international film festivals, including 5 or 6 in Britain. You can see the entire list and dates on the SoZ website: www.secretofOz.com. We tentatively have scheduled a release date of Oct. 1, 2009. Since you all are such YouTube fanatics, I dare not offer to ship you a few PAL screeners lest they appear on YouTube instantly. My goal is to elevate this topic to one of national attention. Therefore, I'm trying to qualify it for the 2010 Academy Award in long documentary format. I've taken all the necessary steps except for the last one -- one which requires and additional $40,000. I still have 60 days to qualify. If we don't make that, I won't be heartbroken. At least we will get far wider media exposure that MM ever dreamed of getting.

I hope you MM fans will find all this of interest. I'll be happy to answer questions, or just participate in the discussion.

Bill Still

Edited by bill still

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HOLA442
Well, someone tipped off that "The MoneyMasters" was the source of discussion in the UK. How nice.

I saw some say that it was strange that MM recommends fiat money and that this is unusual among monetary reformers. Uhhhh, the elimination of the debt based privately issued money system is the very basis of monetary reform. There are many people in the U.S. who complain about the Federal Reserve System who advocate a return to gold money. Gold is -- and has always been -- the problem, not the solution. That's why goldbugs never spell out a plan -- they just talk in vague generalities. They misquote our Constitution by saying that gold money is "Constitutional Money." It's just very ill-informed though well-intentioned. These are not monetary reformers; they are goldbugs.

To give you some background, I first got interested in this story in 1980 when I was editing a small newspaper in the Washington, D.C. suburbs. The story, as I first knew of it, was that there was no gold left in Fort Knox. Well, as you might imagine, this was totally incredible to me at the time, but the source of the information was an 80+ year-old guy named Ed Durell. He ended up spending $11 million of his dollars trying to get the U.S. govt to do an annual physical audit of Ft. Knox gold reserves. He ultimately failed.

Then, it took me about 15 years to get back to the story. I first published a book called "On the Horns of the Beast: The Federal Reserve and the New World Order in 1995. That got sufficient notice so that sufficient money was assembled -- about $50,000 -- to start script development and filming. As one critic on this site mentioned, "Bill Still isn't a professional narrator." Well, yeah, I'd never done that before. It was the furthest thing from my mind. I was soooo fearful to be in front of a camera, but somehow, we pulled it off. That's why I am seen shaking a pen at the camera throughout. I didn't know what to do with my hands.

We released the film in 1996. It didn't do that well at first, then about 2000 we put it on DVD and it did better. Now, for the last 3 years, it's sold more and more every year.

About a year ago, a friend told me about the monetary reform symbolism embedded in the original book version of "The Wonderful Wizard of Oz." I jumped on it, raised the money, and embarked on a MM sequel, entitled "The Secret of Oz". Another critic herein mentioned that I might be anti-British. What nonsense! The British are the bedrock of elected governments -- the bastion of democracy. You absolutely couldn't help it that the world's first international banking cartel chose London to make it's initial fortune in. But keep in mind, this as far beyond the Rothschilds, Rockefellers, Morgans, etc. The personalities don't matter to me now. It's the effect that matters, and how we can undo it all. I honestly wish I hadn't mentioned the Rothschilds in MM, but this info was new to me then. In my new project I don't mention them at all.

We flew to London in October of 2008 and filmed again in the Bank of England Museum, but this time in High Definition and with the participation of the Director thereof. Those who liked the Tally Stick section of MM will love the extended version in "The Secret of Oz" (SoZ).

This time, I know a lot more about promotion. We have entered it in 64 domestic and international film festivals, including 5 or 6 in Britain. You can see the entire list and dates on the SoZ website: www.secretofOz.com. We tentatively have scheduled a release date of Oct. 1, 2009. Since you all are such YouTube fanatics, I dare not offer to ship you a few PAL screeners lest they appear on YouTube instantly. My goal is to elevate this topic to one of national attention. Therefore, I'm trying to qualify it for the 2010 Academy Award in long documentary format. I've taken all the necessary steps except for the last one -- one which requires and additional $40,000. I still have 60 days to qualify. If we don't make that, I won't be heartbroken. At least we will get far wider media exposure that MM ever dreamed of getting.

I hope you MM fans will find all this of interest. I'll be happy to answer questions, or just participate in the discussion.

Bill Still

Welcome aboard!

"The moneymasters" has been discussed many times on this site.

It would be great if you could post this in the main forum. You probably won't get many replies in this off-topic section.

Edited by MOP

HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446
Guest BoomBoomCrash
I did tell him in a reply to the thread. I'm not sure if he can receive PMs as a new member.

Hmm, ok. I have an idea

HOLA447

Bill Still

Hi Bill,

I'm a big fan. Good luck and keep us informed.

Edited by dom

HOLA448
HOLA449

Welcome Bill. What a fantastic job your MM videos do of awakening people to their fate.

Several of my work colleagues now realise they have been sold down the river, buying into easy credit and a lifetime of slavery. Luckily, I saw your video first.

HOLA4410
HOLA4411
About a year ago, a friend told me about the monetary reform symbolism embedded in the original book version of "The Wonderful Wizard of Oz." I jumped on it, raised the money, and embarked on a MM sequel, entitled "The Secret of Oz".

Welcome, Bill.

Would your friend be Ellen H Brown whose book The Web of Debt uses the Oz symbolism as a theme?

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Web-Debt-Shocking-...4459&sr=8-1

Both your MM documentary and Ellen's book have contributed massively to people's increasing understanding of the pernicious monetary system under which we are forced to live.

More power to your elbow, as we say over here.

HOLA4412

For those who haven't seen the film:

The Money Masters - How International Bankers Gained Control of America

The powers of financial capitalism had a far-reaching plan, nothing less than to create a world system of financial control in private hands able to dominate the political system of each country and the economy of the world as a whole...Their secret is that they have annexed from governments, monarchies, and republics the power to create the world's money..." THE MONEY MASTERS is a 3 1/2 hour non-fiction, historical documentary that traces the origins of the political power structure that rules our nation and the world today. The modern political power structure has its roots in the hidden manipulation and accumulation of gold and other forms of money. The development of fractional reserve banking practices in the 17th century brought to a cunning sophistication the secret techniques initially used by goldsmiths fraudulently to accumulate wealth. With the formation of the privately-owned Bank of England in 1694, the yoke of economic slavery to a privately-owned "central" bank was first forced upon the backs of an entire nation, not removed but only made heavier with the passing of the three centuries to our day. Nation after nation, including America, has fallen prey to this cabal of international central bankers.

http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=...STERS&hl=en

HOLA4413
HOLA4414
HOLA4415
HOLA4416
HOLA4417
HOLA4418
HOLA4419
HOLA4420

Bill Still

Welcome

so are you advocating a paper money system - just one not controlled by the bankers

i think the american colonies had this before the war and once the european bankers found out about it they put a stop to it.

i think paper money controlled by the people could work in theory if its creation was limited - the problem is people in charge of it are human and sooner or later politicians would keep creating more of it resulting in inflation - as always

using gold and silver stops the politicians inflating the money supply and basically the theft of the inflation tax

HOLA4421
HOLA4422
Welcome

so are you advocating a paper money system - just one not controlled by the bankers

i think the american colonies had this before the war and once the european bankers found out about it they put a stop to it.

i think paper money controlled by the people could work in theory if its creation was limited - the problem is people in charge of it are human and sooner or later politicians would keep creating more of it resulting in inflation - as always

using gold and silver stops the politicians inflating the money supply and basically the theft of the inflation tax

In a free market the creation is limited - people stop using it because they don't have to.

Gold and silver doesn't stop the politicians, if it did we wouldn't be here, would we?

HOLA4423
HOLA4424

Thanks for making the films Bill.

Could you do a film about who owns all the land, Kevin Cahill, author of Who Owns Britain and his follow up book Who Owns The World, has done a lot of the research and has most of the data. It would be good if someone like yourself could help make it into a documentary film.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kevin_Cahill_(author)

http://www.whoownstheworld.com/about-the-book/

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Who-Owns-World-Hid...8244&sr=1-1

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Owns-Britain-Irela.../ref=pd_sim_b_1

Fred Harrison renegade economist author of Boom Bust, House Prices, Banking and the Depression of 2010 as well as The Power in the Land and Ricardo's Law has written extensively about land ownership and how the tax burden is unfairly shifted onto industry and workers.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fred_Harrison_(author)

http://www.youtube.com/user/RenegadeEconomist

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHqrBb-nRbs...feature=related

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Boom-Bust-Prices-B...pd_bxgy_b_img_b

Edit: another good history book on the subject of credit and power is this one.

A History of Credit & Power in the Western World

http://shopping.yahoo.com/p:A%20History%20...Wx0BHNlYwNzcg--

Edited by enrieb

HOLA4425