House Price Crash Forum
MOP

Daniel Hannan: What If Barack Obama Was In Fact Born British?

What if Barack Obama was in fact born British?

By Daniel Hannan Politics Last updated: July 29th, 2009

A surprising number of Americans believe that Barack Obama was not born in Hawaii, and that records of his birth certificate have been forged. See, for example, this clip, in which a Republican congressman tries to calm a sceptical audience.

A thought occurs. If the forty-fourth president was indeed, as the “birthers” aver, born in Kenya in 1961, he would have been born a British subject. Perhaps his entire career is a clever scheme to bring the colonists’ rebellion to an end and revoke the Declaration of Independence....................continues

http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/danielha...t-born-british/

Edited by MOP

Guest KingCharles1st

It worries me more that once M-Slime gets his hands on the Leadership- he will quickly refocus towards Obama's job ;)

What has Hannon been smoking?!?

I don't know. Seems to be loads of videos about this on youtube though.

Kenyan Ambassador Peter Ogego admits Obama born in Kenya

I also found this:

Bombshell: Army orders revoked for soldier challenging Obama's eligibility for office.

Major victory for Army warrior questioning Obama's birthplace. A U.S. Army Reserve major from Florida scheduled to report for deploymentto Afghanistan within days has had his military orders revoked after arguing he should not be required to serve under a president who has not proven his eligibility for office.

His attorney, Orly Taitz, confirmed to WND the military has rescinded his impending deployment orders.

"We won! We won before we even arrived," she said with excitement. "It means that the military has nothing to show for Obama. It means that the military has directly responded by saying Obama is illegitimate – and they cannot fight it. Therefore, they are revoking the order!"

She continued, "They just said, 'Order revoked.' No explanation. No reasons – just revoked."

http://www.ednews.org/articles/bombshell-o...nging-prez.html

Edited by MOP

So the Queen really does own all the gold that isn't in Fort Knox.

Cool.

I knew you had it in you your maj.

Obama would have been white having suffered a few bleach attacks.

I cannot understand why Daniel Hannan is lauded by so many on this site. He has spouted so much crap it is untrue; it's no wonder that David Cameron has found Hannan to be something of an embarrassment. Hannan then makes one or two sensible comments about the economy and he is suddenly extolled as though he's some kind of prophet.

I think Hannan's a bit of a dick, personally.

William Hague, in my view, is a far better ambassador for the Tory party.

I don't know. Seems to be loads of videos about this on youtube though.

Kenyan Ambassador Peter Ogego admits Obama born in Kenya

I also found this:

http://www.ednews.org/articles/bombshell-o...nging-prez.html

Orly Taitz .

She's also a dentist and Estate agent .

Edit to add :

http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/wed-july...e-born-identity

Edited by Dead Spider

A tongue in cheek blog - but he uses it to show his support for the dismantling of the NHS. Tory w*****.

So friggin what if Obama was born a British subject anyway - his grandad was tortured by the Brits during Kenya's transition to independence. The "British subject" tag was imposed against the will of many/most Kenyans.

"One British settler [known as Dr. Bunny by locals] in the Rift Valley, employed by the British authorities, was christened 'Doctor Mengele of Kenya' for exploits [at his 'screening centre'] that included burning the skin off live Mau-Mau suspects, and forcing them to eat their own testicles."

"A notorious group, popularly known as the Kenya's SS and made up of mostly South African police, was in charge of the Mbakasi labor camp, now the site of the Kenyatta International Airport, where tortures and murders happened regularly behind closed doors. Sadists and race fanatics in fact seemed to have found a common ground in Britain's anti-Mau Mau operation. One American, who volunteered his service as interrogator, boasted of his preference for the knife so as to inflict a slow and painful death in full view of other suspects. Another British officer remembered how he and two other white colleagues stood and grinned as their Alsatian reduced a healthy prisoner into a heap of blood and scattered flesh in a matter of minutes."

Edited by gruffydd

A tongue in cheek blog - but he uses it to show his support for the dismantling of the NHS. Tory w*****.

So friggin what if Obama was born a British subject anyway - his grandad was tortured by the Brits during Kenya's transition to independence. The "British subject" tag was imposed against the will of many/most Kenyans.

Why you ask? It is against the law for a non-US born citizen to be president.

Edited to add: Not quite true. Can be foreign born if born to US parents...don't know what the situation would be if only one was a US citizen....

Edited by D'oh

WASHINGTON – California attorney Orly Taitz, who has filed a number of lawsuits demanding proof of Barack Obama's eligibility to serve as president, has released a copy of what purports to be a Kenyan certification of birth and has filed a new motion in U.S. District Court for its authentication.

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=105764

Edited by MOP