House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest BoomBoomCrash

Another Astronaut Spills The Beans

Guest anorthosite
http://www.disclose.tv/viewvideo/27102/Buz...on_a_Mars_Moon/

I guess Aldrin is a crank too eh? Seems to me he said something he realised he shouldn't and so quickly tried to drag it back into the realm of natural phenomena.

Nope, the Phobos "monolith" is probably just a big rock. Its like the face on Mars though, its a phrase people use to describe it.

Quite why a man who went to the moon 40 years ago is considered the best evidence for something that happened on a different planetary body is beyond me though.

Guest BoomBoomCrash
I's just a big crystal.

(he does look a bit cranky now you come to mention it)

Of what? It's so ridiculously at odds with the geology of not only the surrounding area but the entire moon.

Guest anorthosite
Of what? It's so ridiculously at odds with the geology of not only the surrounding area but the entire moon.

You don't have nearly enough evidence to say that.

You could say the same about any volcano if you only ever saw the earth from space.

Nope, the Phobos "monolith" is probably just a big rock. Its like the face on Mars though, its a phrase people use to describe it.

Quite why a man who went to the moon 40 years ago is considered the best evidence for something that happened on a different planetary body is beyond me though.

there's a whole level of knowledge that has been kept from us.

did you know that the brandenberg gate was "wizard locked"??

since it came down,we have had the rushing in of old style communist policies in the west.

we should not have brought anything back from the moon.

this planet,believe it or not,is in quarantine.

Guest anorthosite

since it came down,we have had the rushing in of old style communist policies in the west.

<Backs off slowly, trying not to make eye contact...>

Guest BoomBoomCrash
You don't have nearly enough evidence to say that.

You could say the same about any volcano if you only ever saw the earth from space.

Have you read up on this structure?

Guest anorthosite
Have you read up on this structure?

Depends what you mean. I have avoided the tin foil hattery pages, but I have reviewed the science data.

Could it be a giant Alien towerblock for Alien chavs. Like thes old ones left lying around on earth?

Not to mention the giant penises.

15894,xcitefun-goreme-valley-3.jpg

Can you explain further, especially the Brandenburg gate thing please? I'd be very interested to know what it's about.

Cheers,

TFH

Guest BoomBoomCrash

The thing you are missing is that this moon is essentially a dead rock, there are no geological processes at work that would create structures like those in the pictures from various places on Earth.

OK - I have no particular opinion on this; but it is - surely - staggering that a former astronaut (who must be aware of the film 2001) would say what he did in those terms.

As I say - I have no particular opinion on all this - but I think there's something about to break. That opinion is mainly based on the currently incessant ufo coverage on the Sun's website (I don't buy the paper - I don't know if they actually print endless pictures of chinese lanterns, but the Sun is obsessed recently). It's the best weathervane we've got in this country, and never wrong. Broadly speaking, I mean. Nothing in the Sun is there by accident - particularly the trite and seemingly inconsequential stuff.

Guest DisposableHeroes
I think oracle's post is the most delightfully far-out thing I've ever read on the internet. :)

I do sometimes get visions of the 12 monkeys (film) when reading some of the threads.

I once watched a couple of Chinese lanterns gracefully drift on an obvious breeze over the house one evening. Sure enough people were calling in to a local radio station with ufo sightings.

Anything to distract the mind from another ground hog day.

Guest anorthosite
The thing you are missing is that this moon is essentially a dead rock, there are no geological processes at work that would create structures like those in the pictures from various places on Earth.

I'm not missing anything. I'm aware of the geological nature of Phobos.