House Price Crash Forum

How To Impress Uk Women

juvenal

HOLA441

What sort of cash would you spend on a night out with your new date, in any given region?

Where would you take them, and how would the night conclude?

Do women have different expectations in different parts of the UK?

Would a 'good night out' differ for a Blackburn girl; a Penzance girl, a Merthyr girl or a Richmond, Surrey girl?

Info needed for my conference paper 'Chablis, Snake Bite or an Energetic Back-Scuttling? - Regional Differences in Female Entertainment Expectations.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HOLA442
Guest KingCharles1st
What sort of cash would you spend on a night out with your new date, in any given region?

Would a 'good night out' differ for a Blackburn girl; a Penzance girl, a Merthyr girl or a Richmond, Surrey girl?

Info needed for my conference paper 'Chablis, Snake Bite or an Energetic Back-Scuttling? - Regional Differences in Female Entertainment Expectations.

I would buy the first round of drinks, and offer the second without hesitation.

That my friends is as far as it goes on a first date- they have a purse...

Speaking as someone who went through the whole dating scene and had many lovely girls willingly accept a free meal from me, no way would I freely cough up now.

HOLA443
Guest anorthosite

No idea, but your who way of thinking suggest an epic fail is imminent.

HOLA444
HOLA445
Guest theboltonfury

I remember a Harry Hill gag about a first date. Got all the drinks in, got the meal but she didn't want to see him again and he couldn't understand why. Turns out he'd taken her badger baiting.

HOLA446
Guest Parry aka GOD

I really hope it's not the Merthyr girl. :ph34r:

HOLA447

Since being single again, I've never spent more than a fiver on a date.

Bottle of wine, back to hers, jobs a good 'un.

If a woman expects more than that - find another.

HOLA448
HOLA449

Being taken out somewhere 'fancy' and then dickering over who ate what and how much each should put to the bill sounds like a shit date.

What I would like on a first date is being invited round to blokeys house for a meal. That way I'd get to case the joint for signs of weirdness (fantasy/sci-fi posters and figurines for example), acceptable hygiene standards and assess the guys ability to cook.

Hope that helps...

HOLA4410
Guest anorthosite
Since being single again, I've never spent more than a fiver on a date.

Bottle of wine, back to hers, jobs a good 'un.

If a woman expects more than that - find another.

But for £6 you can upgrade to one of these cuties:

obese-people.jpg

HOLA4411
Guest KingCharles1st
Being taken out somewhere 'fancy' and then dickering over who ate what and how much each should put to the bill sounds like a shit date.

What I would like on a first date is being invited round to blokeys house for a meal. That way I'd get to case the joint for signs of weirdness (fantasy/sci-fi posters and figurines for example), acceptable hygiene standards and assess the guys ability to cook.

Hope that helps...

First date with someone you haven't met round at their house....?

"I'm glad you like my shoes. real LEATHER. that reminds me....

HOLA4412
HOLA4413
HOLA4414
HOLA4415
HOLA4416
The other thing you need to consider is where in their menstrual cycle they are as well.

And how do you establish that then? Tell me, how do you work that question into the intimate tete-a-tete of a first date without killing the mood?

My Brothers & I have a lot going for us physically

Good job really.

..depending on the girls menstrual cycle also depends on whether you can get into their knickers on first date or not.

Be still my beating heart - the days of romance are not dead.

HOLA4417
Guest anorthosite
I show them my rohypnol hankerchief collection.

Hysterical. We need a joke now about you being beaten up, handcuffed and anally raped by a large man with body oudor issues.

HOLA4418
Guest theboltonfury
And how do you establish that then? Tell me, how do you work that question into the intimate tete-a-tete of a first date without killing the mood?

Good job really.

Be still my beating heart - the days of romance are not dead.

It was an odd post wasn't it.....

HOLA4419
Guest theboltonfury
Sometimes you can smell the Estrus especially with younger women but on the whole the atmosphere becomes very ...its hard to describe but almost electric.

Its possibly something most males dont pick up on but when women are ovulating the emit from their armpits estrus, but this is blocked by aluminium based deodorant and too much perfum at least early on in the date but its a side effect of developed countries and the need to be too clean.

If you are not an alpha male you probably cant smell it. ;)

Have you ever been interviewed by Clarice Starling?

HOLA4420
HOLA4421
HOLA4422

After a number of "failures" and finally being in a very good relationship our first reaction is to say that "dating" is not a good way to start. If you are negotiating the price of a night in the sac then that is really a sales job on both sides but if you are looking for a long term relationship then a date is not good. Both are of you are on your "best" behaviour and you are not likely to learn a lot on a date especially if the other side is a con artist. Far better for both of you to be doing something in a group and get to know each other without any obligations on either side. This way when you finally do go out it will be a joint effort and expense right from the start and this will set the tone for the future. Always start the way you intend to finish! We got married fairly soon after meeting and have been dating ever since . . . much better way to go!

HOLA4423

Hope that helps...

Sounds like a dodgy way to check for signs of weirdness. What if he has a well in the back room, a small white dog and cages full of exotic moths?

HOLA4424
Guest Parry aka GOD
Sounds like a dodgy way to check for signs of weirdness. What if he has a well in the back room, a small white dog and cages full of exotic moths?

'It puts the lotion in the basket!'

HOLA4425

You simply say 'Thanks for a lovely night, but I have an early start tomorrow, Mr Sibley...'

Archived