House Price Crash Forum

Human Cost Details Of Our Wonderful Deployment To Afghanistan

Guest KingCharles1st

HOLA441
Guest KingCharles1st

"The former commander of the British forces in Afghanistan, Colonel Richard Kemp CBE, was said to be horrified at the number of servicemen who had lost limbs since Operation Herrick began in 2003."

WTF do these people expect- that they get special party bags from the natives before Gordon personally flies out to pick them up and bring them home with a golden "Spend all you want in Oxford Street" ticket. - FFS

WHY ARE WE OUT THERE..... :angry:

HERE

HOLA442

Why is Britain there?

More critically, why is the US there?

The much stated "Moral Cause"?

In order to spread Geo W Bush's vaunted objectives of "Dehmocrahcy"?

Not at all..........................

http://axisoflogic.com/artman/publish/Article_27259.shtml

HOLA443
HOLA444

Is there any major political party that in some way is not sucking up to the pap of Big Oil and Gas?

HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447

Oh. From the title i thought you might be telling us how many Afghans we've murdered. It's NEVER mentioned in the news. "death toll in Afghanistan now reaches 100" they say. Ah ha i think, they just mean the ones we care about. Funny really as officially we are supposed to be there to help them.

HOLA448
HOLA449
HOLA4410
HOLA4411
Oh. From the title i thought you might be telling us how many Afghans we've murdered. It's NEVER mentioned in the news. "death toll in Afghanistan now reaches 100" they say. Ah ha i think, they just mean the ones we care about. Funny really as officially we are supposed to be there to help them.

Something along the lines of "They're all nasty Taliban\Muslim extremists and only those kill civilians!!!!111oneone"

:lol:

Its pathetic.

Archived