House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
p.p.

Is Euthanasia The Solution To Us Healthcare And Pension Liabilities?

Here is an interesting interview on fsn with Mathew D. Staver, Dean and Professor of Law; Director, Liberty Center for Law and Policy.

you can pick up the interview from 5.45m (third hour / part 2)

did you know that on pg. 425 of the new US Healthcare Bill there is a provision for 'end of life' counseling? :blink:

will there eventually be a two-tier healthcare system which favours govt. employees?

mods - i would appreciate it if you could keep this on the main boards for a while as health-care is one of the biggest financial constraints on the US going forward

anyone remember logans run? :blink:

Logans_Run.jpg

You mean just kill anyone that is seriously ill?

Turn up at hospital with a heart attack and they just kill you.

Kidney failure they kill you.

Diabetic they kill you.

Handicapped they kill you.

Turn up with flu they kill you.

Mentally ill they kill you.

The way forward in our new utopian society.

Here is an interesting interview on fsn with Mathew D. Staver, Dean and Professor of Law; Director, Liberty Center for Law and Policy.

did you know that on pg. 425 of the new US Healthcare Bill there is a provision for 'end of life' counseling? :blink:

will there eventually be a two-tier healthcare system which favours govt. employees?

mods - i would appreciate it if you could keep this on the main boards for a while as health-care is one of the biggest financial constraints on the US going forward

Logans_Run.jpg

Logans Run was great. The first in a long line of bubble metaphors to be found in popular culture.... thinking of The Matrix and The Truman Show here. I think these programs reflect a deep anxiety about the state of our society/culture. The metaphors represent the intellectual bubble we are in which is "unfenestrated" by any reference to the transcendent, mystical, mysterious or religious spheres of life. Little surprise then that the movement of Euthanasia is gaining ground.

Edited by roman holiday

Guest absolutezero

Or perhaps 'end of life' counsilling is exactly what it says it is and there's no conspiracy.

Perhaps it's something for terminally ill cancer patients. That sort of thing.

Guest DissipatedYouthIsValuable

Euthanasia of a ridiculous monetary system?

I'm all for it.

Euthanasia of a ridiculous monetary system?

I'm all for it.

Euthanasia of the NHS. I'm all for it. Kill the NHS and you won't need euthanasia.

Guest Steve Cook

Logans_Run.jpg

Resources are beginning to run low. Our ruling elites still want us around for the productive value we can add. Up till now they were prepared to throw a few crumbs by way of post-employment benefits. They will now no doubt be realising that such luxuries will soon enough become too expensive. So, what better than to work us to a shadow and then, just as we are about to fall ill and begin to cost the system far more than we contribute, gently encourage us to f*ck off into the night.

And don't believe for one minute it will stay as gentle encouragement. This will soon enough morph into coercion, followed eventually by direct force.

Anyone who believes the state is not capable of the above should read some history and definitely buy a copy of "1984" (George Orwell)

This must be resisted at all costs.

Edited by Steve Cook