House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest daddy bull

Told Another Person About Coming Financial Armageddon Today

Guest Daddy Bear

I was sitting on a train today when I noticed another CCCTV camera on the ceiling. I started pondering about the BIG BROTHER society we now live in and how my sources have indicated a Bond Market Collapse and emergency government controls regarding financial markets will be coming into place this autumn to impose a cashless society.

I noticed the guy opposite me was being hassled about his ticket for the second time and he said "it's like the set of Big Brother."

I thought I'll tell it like it is:

So I said:

"this is nothing compared to what's planned to try and keep some sort of order."

"this economy will collapse soon as it's been timed to for many years."

"between the middle of this September and the middle of this October,"

As usual I got a sarcastic answer

"Do you know the plan?" he said

"Some of it but by no means all, few do," I said

"Oh, What part are you familiar with?" He replied inching forward, more than a little intrigued.

"Well," I said very quietly (as I have a really sore throat at the moment)

"It'll be a financial Armageddon, so bad that they'll use it as a pretext to impose the world's first cashless society. Rumours will soon surface of police forces cancelling all leave during that period."

"Get your savings out [of the bank] now and turn it into tangible assets before its value falls off a cliff is my advice to you."

I got off at the next stop very quickly - so when he turned back to me I had gone.

Well I keep telling people but no one is listening......

DB

Guest theboltonfury
I was sitting on a train today when I noticed another CCCTV camera on the ceiling. I started pondering about the BIG BROTHER society we now live in and how my sources have indicated a Bond Market Collapse and emergency government controls regarding financial markets will be coming into place this autumn to impose a cashless society.

I noticed the guy opposite me was being hassled about his ticket for the second time and he said "it's like the set of Big Brother."

I thought I'll tell it like it is:

So I said:

"this is nothing compared to what's planned to try and keep some sort of order."

"this economy will collapse soon as it's been timed to for many years."

"between the middle of this September and the middle of this October,"

As usual I got a sarcastic answer

"Do you know the plan?" he said

"Some of it but by no means all, few do," I said

"Oh, What part are you familiar with?" He replied inching forward, more than a little intrigued.

"Well," I said very quietly (as I have a really sore throat at the moment)

"It'll be a financial Armageddon, so bad that they'll use it as a pretext to impose the world's first cashless society. Rumours will soon surface of police forces cancelling all leave during that period."

"Get your savings out [of the bank] now and turn it into tangible assets before its value falls off a cliff is my advice to you."

I got off at the next stop very quickly - so when he turned back to me I had gone.

Well I keep telling people but no one is listening......

DB

<Lovely stuff DB, lovely stuff. :lol:

Guest Daddy Bear
<Lovely stuff DB, lovely stuff. :lol:

What you on about?

Edited to add: "oh my God I have just seen the other thread...."

what are the chances?

Edited to add: :P:P:P ** see other thread****

Just in case (sense of humour and ability to get a joke can be lacking by some here)

Guest Daddy Bear
Did he look alarmed?

I was suprised that he did not enquire further - so it was a short (for me) but indeed alarming conversation (for him)

Guest Skinty

Wow! That's the second time today that I've heard about the coming economic armageddon. I'm getting worried now.

Guest anorthosite
Wow! That's the second time today that I've heard about the coming economic armageddon. I'm getting worried now.

I know. Two threads in one day? What are the chances...

the-end.jpg

I would move seats if someone started saying that to me on a train. Its fine on the net because its so anonymous, but in the real world? Sounds pretty insane to me.

edit/ lol just got the joke after reading the other thread!

the-end.jpg

:lol::lol::lol::lol: very funny!!

...but very accurate.

it is most definitely within the next 20 years,because all of the relevant people,bar one,are in posiion.

Guest Skinty
it is most definitely within the next 20 years,because all of the relevant people,bar one,are in posiion.

Yeah yeah give me a break. I can't do everything at once you know ...

The end is always getting nearer. No point worrying about it. You can't go wrong if you are predicting this sort of thing. You are always getting closer to being correct.

I just drink Ice Cold Cobra and everything is fine.

BTW - How good a film is Blind Fury.