House Price Crash Forum

Fliers For Hpc.......

HOLA441

I live in Harrogate, North Yorks and recently,especially on the South side of the town lots of fliers advertising this site have appeared on traffic light posts where motorists have to stop......!

Always the same pic of house with wings trying to fly!.....with site's web address underneath.....Anymore impromptu sightings of Hpc publicity???????????/

HOLA442
I live in Harrogate, North Yorks and recently,especially on the South side of the town lots of fliers advertising this site have appeared on traffic light posts where motorists have to stop......!

Always the same pic of house with wings trying to fly!.....with site's web address underneath.....Anymore impromptu sightings of Hpc publicity???????????/

yeah, that was me Michael :D

btw, its not trying to fly....its about to crash !

Edited by sign_of_the_times

HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446
Where? I live in Harrogate and I haven't seen them.

For all those who know Harrogate you'll know there's a mass of estate agents near the centre of town...want to put bets on which will go under first?

pannal traffic lights, hgte bypass, lights at st james park, k'boro, york road, and a few more. check out the picture on my profile to see the actual flyer.....

they're looking a bit weather beaten and some of the more prominent ones have been removed (probably EA's) but I'm working on the next wave which will be more permanent.

last bank holiday I put up the "first time buyer beware" sheet on every knaresborough agents shop window and they all stayed up until the offices opened again 2 days later

:ph34r:

HOLA447
pannal traffic lights, hgte bypass, lights at st james park, k'boro, york road, and a few more. check out the picture on my profile to see the actual flyer.....

they're looking a bit weather beaten and some of the more prominent ones have been removed (probably EA's) but I'm working on the next wave which will be more permanent.

last bank holiday I put up the "first time buyer beware" sheet on every knaresborough agents shop window and they all stayed up until the offices opened again 2 days later

Any chance you could post me some stickers? ill pay postage costs. Know a right road were the whole street is lined with Ea's :D

HOLA448
Any chance you could post me some stickers? ill pay postage costs. Know a right road were the whole street is lined with Ea's :D

these wern't stickers, they were a4 sheets which I laminated and used cable ties to attach them to signposts. If you pm me your email address I can send you the flyer for you to print out ?...

SOTT

HOLA449

sign of the times

thank you

its great your doing this

i suspect most people that read em, just assumed you were jealous

ive found this the prevailing argument when i mention house prices to anyone, there all so sure that everything is fine and its still boom times.

HOLA4410

I think thats a very noble gesture hanging those signs, but the proof of the pudding so to speak.....

Hands up who has registered with HPC as a result of those flyers up in Harrogate?

Sadly, I dont think it works for this sort of thing. You have to have a certain financial outlook to come looking for HPC in the first place.

You have to have that nagging doubt in your mind over where all this money is coming from and how is it going to be paid back or who is going to pay it back and who could afford to buy your house if it rises another 100% in a few short years.....

All this I'm afraid is beyond most of Retail Spendaholics UKplc.

I think most of UK is so far into this in one form or another (MEW, Loans, Mortages, BTL, etc) that they darent acknowledge what they must now surely know....if they do acknowlege it, what happens?

CRASH.

If they refuse to acknowledge it - who knows, it might just go away.

....that, I'm afraid to say seems to be the current financial thinking of the vast majority of people caught up in this bubble.

I went to Harrogate a couple of years ago, lovely part of the world.....and lots of Ferrari's I seem to recall!

HOLA4411
I think thats a very noble gesture hanging those signs, but the proof of the pudding so to speak.....

Hands up who has registered with HPC as a result of those flyers up in Harrogate?

Sadly, I dont think it works for this sort of thing. You have to have a certain financial outlook to come looking for HPC in the first place.

You have to have that nagging doubt in your mind over where all this money is coming from and how is it going to be paid back or who is going to pay it back and who could afford to buy your house if it rises another 100% in a few short years.....

All this I'm afraid is beyond most of Retail Spendaholics UKplc.

I think most of UK is so far into this in one form or another (MEW, Loans, Mortages, BTL, etc) that they darent acknowledge what they must now surely know....if they do acknowlege it, what happens?

CRASH.

If they refuse to acknowledge it - who knows, it might just go away.

....that, I'm afraid to say seems to be the current financial thinking of the vast majority of people caught up in this bubble.

I went to Harrogate a couple of years ago, lovely part of the world.....and lots of Ferrari's I seem to recall!

HANDS UP ALL THOSE WITH A VESTED INTEREST IN KEEPING PROPERTY PRICES ARTIFICIALLY HIGH ? (MR SLATER)

HOLA4412

yes, the 1st one i saw was outside Pannal golf Club!

HOLA4413
HOLA4414
Hoooray! I thought you were all random interwebfanati-nerds...but now you're real!...doing things in the outer-world...This HPC thing might happen after all.

Not wanting to blow my own trumpet (well dogs can do it but so far no luck for me) I direct you here poospoon.

http://www.housepricecrash.co.uk/forum/ind...p?showtopic=246

Not exactly real world when Kirstie speaks, but you know.......

The seeds sown last year have grown. The fact that she lost it so much sort of gave us publicity that at the time we didn't really deserve.

The word backfire leaps to mind...

HOLA4415
HANDS UP ALL THOSE WITH A VESTED INTEREST IN KEEPING PROPERTY PRICES ARTIFICIALLY HIGH ?  (MR SLATER)

sign of the times,

I didnt mean to knock you mate. I just dont think most of the population is ready to hear whats being said......its too frightening!

Have you read my signature?

I have predicted a 50% correction (crash) in house prices. Indeed only this morning I posted the same figure on another topic.....I hardly think that makes a VI in keeping prices high.

I know prices are too high, so I sold some property late last year and early this year in the certain knowledge that prices WILL crash....the only question is when, not if.

Stage One is upon us - prices have STOPPED rising - now we wait for the 'trigger' that will make prices fall.

I expect 50% whatever the 'trigger' turns out to be. That will bring average HP back to 3.5 times income.

HOLA4416
sign of the times,

I didnt mean to knock you mate. I just dont think most of the population is ready to hear whats being said......its too frightening!

Have you read my signature?

I have predicted a 50% correction (crash) in house prices. Indeed only this morning I posted the same figure on another topic.....I hardly think that makes a VI in keeping prices high.

I know prices are too high, so I sold some property late last year and early this year in the certain knowledge that prices WILL crash....the only question is when, not if.

Stage One is upon us - prices have STOPPED rising - now we wait for the 'trigger' that will make prices fall.

I expect 50% whatever the 'trigger' turns out to be. That will bring average HP back to 3.5 times income.

no offence taken slater, and no harm in me raising awareness of this site. why should we keep it all to ourselves?

just looking at the amount of "newbies" on here means the word is spreading, by whatever means. :)

HOLA4417
HOLA4418
HOLA4419

ok, not a pdf expert, so all i did was copy attached image to, say, a word doc, with the text www.housepricecrash.co.uk printed underneath (A4 landscaped)

print them out, laminate and attach to something like cardboard (or stronger) to give it a backing. couple of holes for the cable tie and you're ready to go !

(click on my profile to see the ones I did)

best of luck :)

hpcbanner1_html_69049b9e.gif

post-1668-1120854128_thumb.jpg

Edited by sign_of_the_times

HOLA4420

Rule 1 of Fight Club: Don't talk about Fight Club.

This is sounding a little familar guys, the market is correcting itself all on its own, when the bottom of the pyrmid has risen beyond its foundations, ie FTB's 25 somethings can't buy, BTLer's yields down stack up, the natural laws of physics takes over.

HOLA4421
HOLA4422
superb !!! someone comes up with a design to signify a house price crash and the first person to see it condtrues it as houses going UP - hahahaha top drawer !

and er 50% drop !!!!!!!!!! hee hee are your walls padded enough !

No padded walls.....but a very nicley padded bank account thanks for asking.

May I suggest you read the following thread -

http://www.housepricecrash.co.uk/forum/ind...showtopic=12207

HOLA4423
HOLA4424