House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tokyo_Expat

Who Is The Bigger **** - Blair, Brown Or Mandelson?

I vote Blair, that smug grin and slightly camp voice annoyed me even back in 1994 when he took over after John Smith was assassinated, now one look at him and I am filled with an apoplectic rage that scares even me :angry:

I vote Blair, that smug grin and slightly camp voice annoyed me even back in 1994 when he took over after John Smith was assassinated, now one look at him and I am filled with an apoplectic rage that scares even me :angry:

I reckon they are all eclipsed by the pope

Guest KingCharles1st

Maybe you could turn this into a Poll?

It's a difficult choice between Blair and Brown- Mandy is just doing what he has always been known to do- it's in his nature.

Guest Skinty

Difficult choice but I'd say Brown. Not because he is in power now but because he has been responsible for creating this mess since he was chancellor in 1997.

Guest anorthosite

Blair's a dick. And Brown's a pussy. But Mandelson, he's just an asshole....

I've got to agree with the choice of Blair, son of Thatcher.

100% responsible for the mess we're in, saw the gravy train was about to hit the buffers and sloped off to earn millions on the politico circuit. He's the opposite of a captain going down with his ship... he steered the UK towards the iceberg and paddled off in the only lifeboat. We won't even get the satisfaction of seeing him humiliated at the polls. He is a traitor to race & nation. Head should be on a spike at Traitors' Gate.

We now know, post expenses scandal, that one of the reasons the house price bubble was allowed to continue unchecked is because parliament was and is filled with vested interests, abusing the system to further their own property-owning goals. The Blairs were clearly heavily involved in building up a high-value portfolio of property. People are going to die due to funding cuts in the NHS thanks to the recession, caused by the government's unwillingness to deal with the economic bubble. Many 1000s of people, British and otherwise have died in the middle east due to Blair's actions. He has made millions but has gallons of blood on his hands. Ever the phoney, no amount of "finding God" can hide the facts. He is utter scum.

They are all ****s, just Blair is a ever so slightly bigger **** than Brown, Mandy is in third place in the photo finish.

I liked Blair not a jot from the instant I clapped eyes on him. The aspiring war criminal was and is one of the most obvious, insincere phoneys I've ever seen.

So he beats the other two Bilderbergers by a nose and a short-head respectively.

Guest joeschmo

I think Blair was the better PM although Peter will probably be remembered in history books as one of the best PM's we never had. Brown is clearly very bright but unfortunately lacks charisma although was certainly a better Chancellor than recent Tories such as Lawson, Major and Lamont

I think Blair was the better PM although Peter will probably be remembered in history books as one of the best PM's we never had. Brown is clearly very bright but unfortunately lacks charisma.

F*** off troll-boy.

Guest anorthosite
I think Blair was the better PM although Peter will probably be remembered in history books as one of the best PM's we never had.

And this boys and girls is why you shouldn't take drugs.

Thats a difficult one, but I'm thinking (ordering worse at 1 to best at 3),

1) Tony Blair (though haven't seen Mandelsons true potential yet)

2) Peter Mandelson

3) Gordon Brown.

Id say Blair was the biggest hero, followed by Brown. Not sure of Mandelbrot.

Guest theboltonfury

It's like asking which is better? Britains Got Talent, X Factor or Pop Idol?

I think Blair was the better PM although Peter will probably be remembered in history books as one of the best PM's we never had. Brown is clearly very bright but unfortunately lacks charisma although was certainly a better Chancellor than recent Tories such as Lawson, Major and Lamont

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

ROFPMSL!!!

are you on acid or something??

So you approve of mass murder, illegal wars, the widening of the wealth gap and erosion of civil liberties, the unfettered mass illegal immigration, divided communities, the destruction of our skill based economy and manufacturing capability?

I do not know of any Labour voter who thinks Blair was a successful Prime Minister, unless you were one of the few that gained from these calamitous events.

You are not for real are you?

Cmon, admit it, you only do this to wind people up.

Agree 100%.People on here cannot see the superbly ironic connection between being against high house prices and pro giving millionaires an inheritance tax break,whereby they will merely perpetuate the spiral.I will vote anything but Tory. Fox hunting,bank owning,public schooling,hoodie hugging??? ...surely shome mishtake Ed.

Guest Skinty

There is the very real possibility that Gordon Brown will be remembered as the last ever Labour prime minister.

Why?

Think what will happen to your vote if Scotland gains its independence and you have 11 years out of power while the country is still trying to pay off the debt that you have run up.

The electoral system we currently have means that it's a choice between the governing party and the main opposition and it's difficult for any other party to even hope for power. The Lib Dems are already making progress at becoming the main opposition.

Imagine that. Gordon Brown recorded in the history books as the PM who destroyed the Labour party.

There is the very real possibility that Gordon Brown will be remembered as the last ever Labour prime minister.

Why?

Think what will happen to your vote if Scotland gains its independence and you have 11 years out of power while the country is still trying to pay off the debt that you have run up.

The electoral system we currently have means that it's a choice between the governing party and the main opposition and it's difficult for any other party to even hope for power. The Lib Dems are already making progress at becoming the main opposition.

Imagine that. Gordon Brown recorded in the history books as the PM who destroyed the Labour party.

But I think that it was Blair who destroyed the Labout party.