House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Garry AKA Pod

Is This A Camel's Toe........on A Man?

Guest absolutezero
WTF is going on here?

article-1203493-05E780FE000005DC-773_468x449.jpg

Doesn't look like he has a big one to me :(

Guest KingCharles1st

Seriously-

I swim quite often, and although I'm not good (started too late) I'm ok.

So I'm quite interested in these swimsuits- not that I want one- and definitely dont want one now.

BUt- I now have a seriously violent muscle pain half way up the front of my thigh and deep in, I noticed it the other day during swimming, It feels like that pain you get when you get cramp in your calf. I think I may have got the injury playing "dads vs. kids" football for an hour and a half two weeks ago.

What is it and how the hell do I sort it out?

Seriously-

So I'm quite interested in these swimsuits- not that I want one- and definitely dont want one now.

BUt- I now have a seriously violent muscle pain half way up the front of my thigh and deep in, I noticed it the other day during swimming, It feels like that pain you get when you get cramp in your calf. I think I may have got the injury playing "dads vs. kids" football for an hour and a half two weeks ago.

You look much better with the bathing suit you are wearing.

Guest KingCharles1st
You look much better with the bathing suit you are wearing.

Thats the nicest thing you've ever said to me :)

Obviously he is cold and the water he is just about to dive into is is feezing cold.

And that creates male camel's toes?

Guest KingCharles1st
And that creates male camel's toes?

What it is- the latest technique is they push their **** up inside, to reduce drag- a bit like when you get the fingers stuck in on a marigold glove- try it- IN THE KITCHEN!

Maybe he's pushed it up into his barse?

You know, a la Bufallo Bill in Silence of the lambs?

Now that paints a wonderful image. I tried that in front of the G/F. She wasn't too pleased. Maybe I should have thrown her down a well first.

Guest DisposableHeroes
WTF is going on here?

article-1203493-05E780FE000005DC-773_468x449.jpg

He must be going on a date with Ulrika Jonsson.

Seriously-

Well, muscle cramps are often a bodies way of telling you that you do not have enough magnesium in your diet - muscles contract when they lack magnesium so you could start taking a magnesium supplement.

I am no expert but I would guess you would be best served by going to see a good osteopath. Your hips/pelvis could be tilted slightly or you might have a rotation in a vertebrae which only an osteopath can correct. It sounds painful but is a relatively quick proceedure for a good osteo to sort out.

The pain sounds like the sciatic nerve which, again, implies the above and can only be sorted out by an osteo. You may have lunged or stretched in the footie tilting the pelvis or you may have turned your head one way andyour body the other rotating the spine or parts of the spine.

However, if it is causing you problems you should get it checked out by your GP. The problem is that most GPs will have little or no training in this area, at best will only give you pain-killers treating the symptoms and not the cause and few, if any, would recommend you seeing an osteopath.

IMPO, and I am no expert, it sounds like paying 30 quid to get a good osteo to sort you out will be money well spent.

The swimsuit's compressing his genitals against his body because its so tight. The "toe" part is actually his testicles. :P

He has small and I imagine rather sore testicles then.

He has small and I imagine rather sore testicles then.

Well, the scrotum does shrivel up when cold to retain heat...and yes, I'd imagine that suit isn't too comfortable.

Guest KingCharles1st
The swimsuit's compressing his genitals against his body because its so tight. The "toe" part is actually his testicles. :P

Actually- his body is probably so full of steroids (judging by the size of his shoulders)- I doubt his "testicles" actually still are...

Guest KingCharles1st
Kimberley Walsh in today's Mail...

article_0_05EC31DC000005DC_817_468x1016.jpg

More of a hoof than a toe!

Good spot- next time they ought to set you an even harder one..

Kimberley Walsh in today's Mail...

article_0_05EC31DC000005DC_817_468x1016.jpg

More of a hoof than a toe!

"Is that a yo-yo in your pants, or are you just pleased to see me?"

Guest DisposableHeroes

I'm going to miss watching the swimming world cup. It seemed like a big party atmosphere, everybody seemed happy and having fun. Great to see sports people with smiling faces.