House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

topliner

Kirsty Allsop Furious!

Guest X-QUORK

Gutter journalism at its worst.

And the Daily Mail aren't much better.

Guest DissipatedYouthIsValuable

"Yeah, right, Kirstie, love...we wanna do a picture story of you looking like you've got a beard with the inevitable indignant response story a few days later. £50k? Ok? So you can keep up payments on the pad in Devon next to the **** flogger? Lovely, just need something to fill the pages of our shitsheet until the Spanish government get the chance to set up a car bomb in Majorca next week and blame it on ETA. Good girl."

Guest X-QUORK
"Yeah, right, Kirstie, love...we wanna do a picture story of you looking like you've got a beard with the inevitable indignant response story a few days later. £50k? Ok? So you can keep up payments on the pad in Devon next to the **** flogger? Lovely, just need something to fill the pages of our shitsheet until the Spanish government get the chance to set up a car bomb in Majorca next week and blame it on ETA. Good girl."

Laser cynicism, nice one Doc.

Guest theboltonfury

Having a go at Kirsty in the national press for having a hairy lip is not news and belongs in the gutterpress. However, I don't see her hanging her head at the self-centred advice she pumped into the market which has led many to ruin. Kirsty has infact fuelled the gutterpress on many occasions herself.

Maybe there's a HPC'er at The Mash?

Having a go at Kirsty in the national press for having a hairy lip is not news and belongs in the gutterpress. However, I don't see her hanging her head at the self-centred advice she pumped into the market which has led many to ruin. Kirsty has infact fuelled the gutterpress on many occasions herself.

Maybe there's a HPC'er at The Mash?

You survived the flu then.

p-o-p

Guest theboltonfury
You survived the flu then.

p-o-p

I really don't think it was Swine Flu. I think it was just a virus.

Guest theboltonfury
AIDS?

Could be. I have recently buggered the late Kenny Everett.

Guest X-QUORK
Could be. I have recently buggered the late Kenny Everett.

That's niche. ;)