Snatching Defeat From The Jaws Of Victory

PropertyGuru

HOLA441
  • Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HOLA442
Guest theboltonfury
Couldn't give a monkeys whether what PG says about the bull trap is correct or not.

He sounds like an arrogant anus to me.

Oh and isn't their a dedicated adjective in Sicilian or whatever to describe a woman with a not unattractive mustache? Anyone come across it?

Not that I know of, but Sicilian dialect is quite unique. Although Sard, is perhaps the oddest.

Diciamo, una donna con i baffi.

HOLA443
HOLA444
Guest DissipatedYouthIsValuable
I think they all are once they hit thirty. Of course by law an Italian women over thirty can only wear black and must sport a full set of facial hair too.

And grasp people's cheeks between thumb and forefinger on first meeting.

HOLA445
I have been wondering the same. And what the f is PET - keep seeing it on the other place, never tracked down a definition.

I've just checked it out.

The original "property guru" registered in 2005 and left for the other side when he was labled a troll. "PropertyGuru" (the OP) registered in 2006 and used a similar avatar. Perhaps they are the same person, although their posting styles are subtlely different: http://www.housepricecrash.co.uk/forum/ind...st&p=222155

Price Entrenchment Theory (PET) is just a fancy name that the other pg uses for the theory that prices will not fall below 2004 levels. There is no science behind it, just a guess that turned out to be true so far in most areas - except in pg's home town of Luton.

HOLA446
HOLA447
Couldn't give a monkeys whether what PG says about the bull trap is correct or not.

He sounds like an arrogant anus to me.

Oh and isn't their a dedicated adjective in Sicilian or whatever to describe a woman with a not unattractive mustache? Anyone come across it?

you, sir, are obviously over-familiar with anuses. Never mind, eh. 400 million years of evolution ends with a dead end - you.

HOLA448
I've just checked it out.

The original "property guru" registered in 2005 and left for the other side when he was labled a troll. "PropertyGuru" (the OP) registered in 2006 and used a similar avatar. Perhaps they are the same person, although their posting styles are subtlely different: http://www.housepricecrash.co.uk/forum/ind...st&p=222155

Price Entrenchment Theory (PET) is just a fancy name that the other pg uses for the theory that prices will not fall below 2004 levels. There is no science behind it, just a guess that turned out to be true so far in most areas - except in pg's home town of Luton.

PET is very simple. Prices in Luton can never go down.

the population of Luton are still unfamiliar with the concept of negative numbers.

Some of them don't even know about 'zero' yet.

And so prices in Luton will rise forever.

HOLA449
HOLA4410
PET is very simple. Prices in Luton can never go down.

the population of Luton are still unfamiliar with the concept of negative numbers.

Some of them don't even know about 'zero' yet.

:lol::lol:

And so prices in Luton will rise forever.

So are you the same as the other PG?

HOLA4411
HOLA4412
HOLA4413
HOLA4414
HOLA4415
Guest theboltonfury
Tea him up for some more PG Tips.

Who's the richest on HPC? Surely we're all millionaires?

HOLA4416
HOLA4417
Guest theboltonfury
yawn.

the reason I'm rich and you're not is pretty simple. It's not that I'm amazingly clever or anything, it's just that I have what used to be called 'common sense'. It's the kind of thing that stops me buying tulip bulbs. It's also the reason why I tend to spend the summer out here in a frog national park in my converted 17th century building that people like YOU couldn't even rent. It's nice being rich. Anyone can join. Except dumbfux like YOU.

The image, btw, shows the middle mezzanine (I keep my Mac on the top mezzanine where I have a stunning view of the park). Below me are 3 luxury doubles, all ensuite, and below that, the same again. There's a 200 meter terrace out the front, pool, and an acre of parkland. It's south facing. Boy do we have some parties here. That metal thing in the middle is a steel chimney the architect insisted was 'happening' in a building like this, and connects to the fancy wood burner on the ground floor.

best of all? It cost me less than 250k. And I've already had offers at over 1 mill. Will I sell? Of course not. I don't have to :-) :-) :-) . Now if I actually wanted to IMPRESS you, I'd show you a pic of my London penthouse, or the italian casa. Or perhaps the manor house in Kent.

I must say your hand is rather small in that picture. Are you a relative of the late Jeremy Beadle?

HOLA4418
HOLA4419

Leighton Rees brings to mind the great darts master 'Jocky' Wilson, whose 1989 record release 'Jocky on the Oche' has never received its due acclaim.

Jocky now lives on Disability Benefit in a one bed flat his home town of Kircaldy, Fife.

MP for Kircaldy is one Gordon Brown.

Wilson treated us to many a spectacular 'check out'....

What will Brown be remembered for?

Kircaldy folk - get your priorities right when it's statue time!

HOLA4420

Re Arrogant Anus' photograph,

The bannister looks like cheap pine that he's paid a fortune for. I wouldn't have that kind of dross in one of my rental properties.

The steel chimney thing looks absurdly placed, especially as there is a masonry chimney over to the right.

Looks like his architect has him on a tight leash, poor bitch.

The contours of his wrist make him look like a fat boy.

It looks like he bites his nails.

His handwriting is inelegant in the extreme.

And although there is nothing wrong with Bic biros, a good quality, good value fountain pen would be a better prop to a "big me up" photograph.

The whole thing is just slovenly. A bit like,

"yawn.

the reason I'm rich and you're not is pretty simple."

HOLA4421
HOLA4422
HOLA4423
HOLA4424
HOLA4425
Guest anorthosite
Leighton Rees brings to mind the great darts master 'Jocky' Wilson, whose 1989 record release 'Jocky on the Oche' has never received its due acclaim.

Jocky now lives on Disability Benefit in a one bed flat his home town of Kircaldy, Fife.

MP for Kircaldy is one Gordon Brown.

Wilson treated us to many a spectacular 'check out'....

What will Brown be remembered for?

Kircaldy folk - get your priorities right when it's statue time!

Jocky Wilson's already had a wonderful tribute ;)

Archived