House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PropertyGuru

Snatching Defeat From The Jaws Of Victory

From my vantage point in France, I can only look on in wonder as the silly little sheeple of the UK do exactly what they were supposed to do.

After all, we're 2 years into a downturn, and due the bull trap. An opportunity for those with no brains or patience to throw away a once in a lifetime opportunity to REALLY profit from the housing market. And simultaneously bale out a bunch of heavily sweating BTL muppets who thought they had 'bought the farm'.

Having heard so many 'bears' start to get nervous, and start twitching their wads in their pockets, this was always going to happen.

Well done guys, you just saved the asses of a few thousand 'ex' landlords, and managed at the same time to throw away your only opportunity for financial freedom... because you were too stupid to wait another year, 18 months, 2 years

Next moth, or the month after, the full extent of their folly will become apparent, even to them, and then the bleating will begin... "Why wasn't I warned... Why didn't someone tell me about bull traps...blah blah".

Unfortunately, there will always be tards who are somehow able to SNATCH DEFEAT FROM THE JAWS OF VICTORY

well funny!

cartoon.jpg

From my vantage point in France, I can only look on in wonder as the silly little sheeple of the UK do exactly what they were supposed to do.

Slightly off-topic, - your prolly right about the UK bull trap - but I'm a bit tired of hpc-ers posting from la belle France. You could look a little closer at the French "petits moutons".... It is an offence for non-journalists to report violence, and the Interior Ministry has its throats on the official media...

"The French Interior Ministry has issued orders to the prefects not to communicate to the media the crime statistics for the nights of July 13-15. The cartoon at the top shows Marianne, the woman symbolizing the French Republic, watching the "official" weather report, “More sun tomorrow†it says, as it pours outside. Le Monde has a long article about the news blackout:

http://www.lemonde.fr/societe/article/2009...19875_3224.html

[...] Only the figures for the night of July 13-14 were published: "Some 500 vehicles" were burned, the worst ever recorded for the eve of the national holiday. Despite repeated requests to the Interior Ministry, and the DGPN [similar to the FBI], no figures were forthcoming for the night of July 14-15. These orders have been strictly applied. The different prefectures contacted by Le Monde refused to respond, citing "ministerial instructions." Regional news media reported the same problem. The daily La Provence issued an unofficial report that was much less favorable than 2008: 41 cars and a day-care center in Marseilles burned. […]

cartoon.jpg

post-8507-1249026974_thumb.jpg

post-8507-1249027155_thumb.jpg

I love the way your world is so polarised...

Stupid stupid bull-trap sheeple, versus saw-it-all-coming financial web forum gurus.

Evil sick BTL muppets versus shining, pure, Jesus-like HPC believers.

The Chosen Ones who are finding the True Path of Financial Freedom, versus the greedy frightened idiotic fools!

:rolleyes:

Despite your goading, unsympathetic tone...you're absolutely right. <_<

That`s why he is posting from his vantage point in France.

....- but I'm a bit tired of hpc-ers posting from la belle France. ....

I'll try to wait for the next post until I nip over into Andorra for some duty free shopping then ;)

Whilst I do find some of your posts objectionable, this one I like, as it is reassuring. I am not influenced by what you say, but by what I see going on around me, so I will be keeping the faith and my wad for a while longer.

Guest X-QUORK
you've obviously been at the receiving end of one of his legendary put downs.it hurts,but funny is funny.In my experience,whilst PG cut extremely close to the bone,this place was funnier for his presence.

+1

When it comes to put-downs, PG is the man.

I love the way your world is so polarised...

Stupid stupid bull-trap sheeple, versus saw-it-all-coming financial web forum gurus.

Evil sick BTL muppets versus shining, pure, Jesus-like HPC believers.

The Chosen Ones who are finding the True Path of Financial Freedom, versus the greedy frightened idiotic fools!

:rolleyes:

yawn.

the reason I'm rich and you're not is pretty simple. It's not that I'm amazingly clever or anything, it's just that I have what used to be called 'common sense'. It's the kind of thing that stops me buying tulip bulbs. It's also the reason why I tend to spend the summer out here in a frog national park in my converted 17th century building that people like YOU couldn't even rent. It's nice being rich. Anyone can join. Except dumbfux like YOU.

The image, btw, shows the middle mezzanine (I keep my Mac on the top mezzanine where I have a stunning view of the park). Below me are 3 luxury doubles, all ensuite, and below that, the same again. There's a 200 meter terrace out the front, pool, and an acre of parkland. It's south facing. Boy do we have some parties here. That metal thing in the middle is a steel chimney the architect insisted was 'happening' in a building like this, and connects to the fancy wood burner on the ground floor.

best of all? It cost me less than 250k. And I've already had offers at over 1 mill. Will I sell? Of course not. I don't have to :-) :-) :-) . Now if I actually wanted to IMPRESS you, I'd show you a pic of my London penthouse, or the italian casa. Or perhaps the manor house in Kent.

grime_is_a_tool.jpg

post-5688-1249040996_thumb.jpg

btw, it's 38 degrees here today. This is my view down over the edge of my balcony towards the main doors (electrically operated, of course). As you can see, being rich doesn't make you tidy. :-)

Picture_2.png

post-5688-1249041643_thumb.png

yawn.

the reason I'm rich and you're not is pretty simple. It's not that I'm amazingly clever or anything, it's just that I have what used to be called 'common sense'. It's the kind of thing that stops me buying tulip bulbs.

Why? You expecting their price to collapse or is it the hayfever?

Out of interest, are froggy PG and PET PG the same person?

Or is one imitating the other?

yawn.

the reason I'm rich and you're not is pretty simple. It's not that I'm amazingly clever or anything, it's just that I have what used to be called 'common sense'. It's the kind of thing that stops me buying tulip bulbs. It's also the reason why I tend to spend the summer out here in a frog national park in my converted 17th century building that people like YOU couldn't even rent. It's nice being rich. Anyone can join. Except dumbfux like YOU.

The image, btw, shows the middle mezzanine (I keep my Mac on the top mezzanine where I have a stunning view of the park). Below me are 3 luxury doubles, all ensuite, and below that, the same again. There's a 200 meter terrace out the front, pool, and an acre of parkland. It's south facing. Boy do we have some parties here. That metal thing in the middle is a steel chimney the architect insisted was 'happening' in a building like this, and connects to the fancy wood burner on the ground floor.

best of all? It cost me less than 250k. And I've already had offers at over 1 mill. Will I sell? Of course not. I don't have to :-) :-) :-) . Now if I actually wanted to IMPRESS you, I'd show you a pic of my London penthouse, or the italian casa. Or perhaps the manor house in Kent.

Grime Skint, you've been pwned. :lol:

Guest DissipatedYouthIsValuable
yawn.

Or perhaps a heavily photoshopped picture of your ****?

yawn.

You should really advise your censored boyfriend to lose a little (perhaps a lot) of weight. Bit of a porker.

Guest DissipatedYouthIsValuable
You should really advise you censored boyfriend to lose a little (perhaps a lot) of weight. Bit of a porker.

There's someone for everyone.