House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
lowrentyieldmakessense(honest!)

Ben Bernanke Was Wrong

and this austrian economist was mostly right

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2I0QN-FYkpw

evening lowrent,

I remember watching that the first time around from a posted link & thinking that will be great when it's played in 2008/9 as a proven fact. :D

those 2 guys who laughed at Peter Schiff in that second one, I hope their career's are finished. I remember feeling very mad at them at the time & also how admiring I was that Schiff totally kept his cool. It's far easier to lose your temper.

I bet you these chumps who couldn't see a freight train about to hit their face are still in jobs. I bet they are still proclaimed in the media as some sort of expert.

Total joke. As for the Schiff guy - impressive.

evening lowrent,

I remember watching that the first time around from a posted link & thinking that will be great when it's played in 2008/9 as a proven fact. :D

those 2 guys who laughed at Peter Schiff in that second one, I hope their career's are finished. I remember feeling very mad at them at the time & also how admiring I was that Schiff totally kept his cool. It's far easier to lose your temper.

those 2 guys are probably still advising people wrongly and getting paid well for doing it

the financial system is set up to rip as many people off as possible (there are only a small percentage who are ok or who actually know what they are talking about)