House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sibley's Love Child

Pregant Mother Of 13 - One For The Chav Files

Given that you can be a complete failure of a parent, keep your sprog, and enjoy a circus of 'support' from the state, couldn't one of the useless ******s at least get a part time job to demonstrate their commitment to raising their own little ASBO-in-waiting? No, the level of their commitment is lounging around their free house with all their free tat listlessly bonking each other.

Guest AuntJess
Given that you can be a complete failure of a parent, keep your sprog, and enjoy a circus of 'support' from the state, couldn't one of the useless ******s at least get a part time job to demonstrate their commitment to raising their own little ASBO-in-waiting? No, the level of their commitment is lounging around their free house with all their free tat listlessly bonking each other.

I sympathise with the thrust of your post, not sure how I envisage a bonk that is 'listless'. :P Is this inferring it is of the " cover me up when you've finished" variety?

I sympathise with the thrust of your post, not sure how I envisage a bonk that is 'listless'. :P Is this inferring it is of the " cover me up when you've finished" variety?

You have clearly enjoyed an enviable sex life.

It's enough to have a sandal-with-socks wearing guardianista choke on his muesli and start thinking about making people work for benefits..

Or at least having to have contraceptive implants in return for benefits.

Guest AuntJess
It's enough to have a sandal-with-socks wearing guardianista choke on his muesli and start thinking about making people work for benefits..

Or at least having to have contraceptive implants in return for benefits.

Now that IS summat worth voting for. :) Problem is the " uman rights" brigade will choke on THEIR muesli if you mooted it. :(

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/...nother-one.html

Here you go, feast your eyes on this. It's reassuring to see the while a lot of couples are deferring having children to high living costs, there's a Theresa Winters out there maintaining the average UK birth-rate.

*Hugs*

How do they know she'd be a bad mother with children older than 2 when they keep taking them off her? To really funk her up give all 12 previous unfortunates back to her and make her and her partner look after them all!

If she's such a bad mother why do social services keep letting her keep each child until its 2 ?

Now that IS summat worth voting for. :) Problem is the " uman rights" brigade will choke on THEIR muesli if you mooted it. :(

But but.....then people would moan about Big Brother, about the all powerful State etc etc..

'They' (whoever 'they' are) cant win cant they?

Its people like this that are the challenge.

Most of our laws and systems are designed for ordinary, decent people. Yet individuals like this woman and her ferret-faced bloke are legion. Really far more common than you'd assume in behaviour (if not quite as extreme) and attitude.

Politicians won't admit it and can't admit it, they still can't quite bring themselves to believe someone would get themselves pregnant or fake a divorce for material gain (although going to ridiculous lengths to obtain relatively modest amounts of other people's money is not something they themselves are immune to).

The left and right are as guilty as each other in some ways because they won't own up to it.

The left enables them and believes they are capable of change. The right would wish to dis-enable them and somehow expect them to spontaneously set up a small business or whatever (no they won't, they'll beg and steal).

The difficulty with a professional political class (private school --> PPE --> bag carrying --> 'consultancy'/'think tank' --> winnable seat) is that very few of them have ever seen people like this up close, much less been to school with them, shared various amenities with them and so on.

Yet these are also the people the state spends most of its time and effort on. Its their stupid rows the cops are always called to and why you never get help when you've been burgled. It their stupid drunken accidents that the ambulance is always attending. Its 20 kids like that in a class of 30 that mean your kids never get the extra the help that would benefit them. They are the reason public services in general treat you like an imbecile when you call because they've had people like that on the line all morning and will have again all afternoon.

How do they know she'd be a bad mother with children older than 2 when they keep taking them off her? To really funk her up give all 12 previous unfortunates back to her and make her and her partner look after them all!

If she's such a bad mother why do social services keep letting her keep each child until its 2 ?

Oh its Thursday isn't it, social services not intervening enough day (cos they are lefty lunatics).

I thought it was Friday, social services acting like totalitarian stormtroopers day (cos they are lefty lunatics).

And then we're back to Monday, social services are paid too much to do an easy job (cos they are lefty lunatics).

Its people like this that are the challenge.

Most of our laws and systems are designed for ordinary, decent people. Yet individuals like this woman and her ferret-faced bloke are legion. Really far more common than you'd assume in behaviour (if not quite as extreme) and attitude.

Politicians won't admit it and can't admit it, they still can't quite bring themselves to believe someone would get themselves pregnant or fake a divorce for material gain (although going to ridiculous lengths to obtain relatively modest amounts of other people's money is not something they themselves are immune to).

The left and right are as guilty as each other in some ways because they won't own up to it.

The left enables them and believes they are capable of change. The right would wish to dis-enable them and somehow expect them to spontaneously set up a small business or whatever (no they won't, they'll beg and steal).

The difficulty with a professional political class (private school --> PPE --> bag carrying --> 'consultancy'/'think tank' --> winnable seat) is that very few of them have ever seen people like this up close, much less been to school with them, shared various amenities with them and so on.

Yet these are also the people the state spends most of its time and effort on. Its their stupid rows the cops are always called to and why you never get help when you've been burgled. It their stupid drunken accidents that the ambulance is always attending. Its 20 kids like that in a class of 30 that mean your kids never get the extra the help that would benefit them. They are the reason public services in general treat you like an imbecile when you call because they've had people like that on the line all morning and will have again all afternoon.

I know a policeman. They call these people 'Mongs'. The police are sick and tired of spending most of their time dealing with the all the crap that these people cause. My policeman friend tells me they sometimes make several visits a week to the same Mong families.

Transportation is the answer. We need another Australia.

Why should she not have as many children as she wants? Its a free country and really its the fault of the government. If they had a bigger house and more money each week they would be able to care for their children better

So start with sterilization and let them negotiate you down to reversible contraceptive implants.

Guest anorthosite
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/...nother-one.html

Here you go, feast your eyes on this. It's reassuring to see the while a lot of couples are deferring having children to high living costs, there's a Theresa Winters out there maintaining the average UK birth-rate.

*Hugs*

Oh bugger, there goes my blood pressure.

We need a land war. The cannon fodder have been allowed to breed for far too long.

I enjoy your posts - but a command economy in people's intimate relations? Holy Mother Superior!

I eat muesli and, in an emergency, would use the Grauniad for environmentally responsible ******** hygiene purposes.

One's rights are to be protected from state interference - you seem to have the opposite view.

Edit: asterixed part was equivalent to ****.

No good? Anagram of anla.

We need a land war. The cannon fodder have been allowed to breed for far too long.

Yes, what we need to do is first identify a suitable 'enemy', perhaps Andorra, assemble our vast plebian army and let them loose with rocks and the like.

As an aside, i've just noticed a shocking typo in the thread title which makes me as bad as those I seek to deride. Hmm conundrum.

Who the hell would employ them? Looking at the article it makes me wonder if they know what causes these poor kids, they should both be sectioned under the mental health act( seperate institutions)t before they cost us as much as Nothern Crock!

Looking at the pair of them and realising several children have birth defects, it is really ireesponsible to allow this pair to continue to breed children that require a great deal of financial, emotional and physical support.

Guest AuntJess
I enjoy your posts - but a command economy in people's intimate relations? Holy Mother Superior!

I eat muesli and, in an emergency, would use the Grauniad for environmentally responsible ******** hygiene purposes.

One's rights are to be protected from state interference - you seem to have the opposite view.

Edit: asterixed part was equivalent to ****.

No good? Anagram of anla.

I think this lack of state interference is all a hoax. We are not protected from anything. The undesirables in society rejoice in that privilege - not the rest of us. I have long since wondered why we dont still have to get a licence to own dogs and cats - we used to have to, for dogs. Especially when you consider how badly treated these pets can be.

There is an even stronger case for licencing parents - especially when you see the horrific lives some kiddies lead and how a good many more are born with no chance of ever making summat of themselves - handicapped by parents who are parasitic or criminal or abusive. :(

Guest AuntJess

:lol::lol:

If you subsidize something you get more of it.

Let the silly cow get pregnant every year and keep the kids, cap the benefits (or scrap them please) - her life will be absolute hell and rightly so.

There has to be consequences for the ridiculous decisions these people are making. Yes its not fair on the children, but if people want to help through charity then good on them. Don't force everyone else to bail out these 'mongs', especially hard working young couples that are holding off having children because they can't responsibly afford them.

I think this lack of state interference is all a hoax. We are not protected from anything. The undesirables in society rejoice in that privilege - not the rest of us. I have long since wondered why we dont still have to get a licence to own dogs and cats - we used to have to, for dogs. Especially when you consider how badly treated these pets can be.

There is an even stronger case for licencing parents - especially when you see the horrific lives some kiddies lead and how a good many more are born with no chance of ever making summat of themselves - handicapped by parents who are parasitic or criminal or abusive. :(

Not sure I'm understanding that.

People are good, until they screw up. When they screw up let them take the consequences. Influencing the severity of those consequences gives a weird pleasure, but life decides the outcome anyway.

Licensing? Defies human nature - pointless, destructive, and someone's making a profit.

The kiddies have a chance no matter what, and in spite of their elders. But a dog is just a dog. Woof!

Guest AuntJess
Not sure I'm understanding that.

People are good, until they screw up. When they screw up let them take the consequences. Influencing the severity of those consequences gives a weird pleasure, but life decides the outcome anyway.

Licensing? Defies human nature - pointless, destructive, and someone's making a profit.

The kiddies have a chance no matter what, and in spite of their elders. But a dog is just a dog. Woof!

I think that trusting to state to keep a watchful eye on kiddies is 'well dodgy': better they get adopted by a childess couple who want to give a child a loving home. Too often children are used as pawns in a game to get money out of the taxpayer. I can't live with that. I've seen too much on my travels, and read those terrible headlines.

I also believe in the fence at the top of the cliff rather than the ambulance at the bottom. Prevention is always better than cure.

A dog may only be a dog to you, but to someone it is their life companion. Never underestimate the value of a true friend: two-legged or otherwise.

The 'all humans are good' scenario is one I can relate to, having been introduced to Carl Rogers many moons ago, but I don't feel it is true. It is an idealistic stance and I am a pragmatist - in the main.

As to defying human nature: so is incarceration in a jail, but some need it. Human nature has its dark side: not everyone can resist it.