House Price Crash Forum

Planning A Revolution.

HOLA441

How would we go about it?

The fact is most of us are getting poorer through currency debasement, more in debt though budgets that have no democratic mandate, and our state assets being sold at knock down prices to foreign entities.

Thankfully, one is inevitable, regardless of whether we either hyperinflationary default, or no one simply lends to us, accepts our counterfeit money or any other outcome, but how can we bring this foward?

Most of us are poor, theoretically homeless, and in debt. It cant be that hard. Barely 1% are multiple home owners, and only a couple of percent owns the land.

I think we need to plan this thing so as not to slide into a Mugabe type situation. I have to say i am wholly supportive of the land seizures there, but that is where my admiration stops. After the land has been seized, the programme has been a terrible mess.

So what first?

Soapbox speeches?

Letterboxing?

I fear we need a total state meltdown before people will get into action.

The flu pandemic could be a good starting place.

A Mass loss of personal data and subsequent misuse would be another event that would have a galvanising effect.

Some kind of computer virus to put government computer networks out of action indefinetly, and neutralize control would be the best catalyst IMO.

How would we organize the post-revolution Britain. While i would like everyone to have theyre own physical plot of land, we would need to ensure those qualified to manage it are put in control.

Im beginning to think HPC is not hardcore enough for me. A couple of years ago i was disturbed by high house prices and the demented attitude of the sheeple. Now the sheeple have wised up, its clear the govt will continue theyre insanity long into the future. Im also begining to doubt we will have an election as long as Gordon Brown breathes.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

HOLA442

personally I think piss-taking and demonisation/public ridicule is the best way to start.

the corporates are utterly petrified of the internet...that's why they want to cut it off!!

they've already seen their revenue-streams completely clobbered by people searching for alternatives to the peddled propaganda......one decent blog going viral causes these people nightmares.

desn't matter much if they have their one little club "equity card" after that,some bit of tittle-tattle on the net about a certain person in the hidden hand,that goes viral...is every bit as deadly (substantiated or not.....as most of the tabloids are these days),as front-page news about jordan's latest comings-and-goings.....and subsequent mccarthy witch-hunts.

..and it's the exposure these guys fear the most.

jordan get's her baps out to gain publicity in the first place.....these guys would rather you hadn't ever heard of them.

Edited by oracle

HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445
Oi! You can't plan a revolution here! Did you book the room? Where is your permit? Do you have any chocolate digestives?

...we're having a tooting popular front briefing if you don't mind

(keep it hush-hush....don't wan't everybody listening in)

.....(b0llocks I meant to PM you that!)

HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448
Guest Steve Cook

The fact is most of us are getting poorer through currency debasement, more in debt though budgets that have no democratic mandate, and our state assets being sold at knock down prices to foreign entities.

Thankfully, one is inevitable, regardless of whether we either hyperinflationary default, or no one simply lends to us, accepts our counterfeit money or any other outcome, but how can we bring this foward?

Most of us are poor, theoretically homeless, and in debt. It cant be that hard. Barely 1% are multiple home owners, and only a couple of percent owns the land.

I think we need to plan this thing so as not to slide into a Mugabe type situation. I have to say i am wholly supportive of the land seizures there, but that is where my admiration stops. After the land has been seized, the programme has been a terrible mess.

So what first?

Soapbox speeches?

Letterboxing?

A Mass loss of personal data and subsequent misuse would be another event that would have a galvanising effect.

Some kind of computer virus to put government computer networks out of action indefinetly, and neutralize control would be the best catalyst IMO.

How would we organize the post-revolution Britain. While i would like everyone to have theyre own physical plot of land, we would need to ensure those qualified to manage it are put in control.

Im beginning to think HPC is not hardcore enough for me. A couple of years ago i was disturbed by high house prices and the demented attitude of the sheeple. Now the sheeple have wised up, its clear the govt will continue theyre insanity long into the future. Im also begining to doubt we will have an election as long as Gordon Brown breathes.

Be careful

big brother is watching... :lol:

I wish I was as confident that I was joking as I ought to be

:ph34r:

HOLA449

personally currency debasement in itself is not a bad thing.

we can cope with that by having a productivity drive,and inventing/manufacturing cutting edge more efficient tools to do the jobs we need.

it also raises the living standards of other people around the globe....as our currency devalues,theirs appreciates....and in place like africa that means a full belly...not the latest Ipod ultra-turbo plus with wings.

hoarding everything is just silly.

I seem to recall a post I made about the elites and their carpounds-full of bentleys.

unneccesary......one for every day of the week/change of pants is quite sufficient.

Edited by oracle

HOLA4410
HOLA4411

Are none of you British. We queue up to express our opinions in an orderly fashion. Then we mumble and tell our friends that the worlds gone to pot. As in gone to the dogs not literally smoking dope. After much mumbling and irrate agreement amongst friends we go home and sleep on it. Then next morning you wake up and decide you'll do something about it tomorrow or surely some other person with influence will do something, so you go to work and then come home to dinner and sleep again.

That's the British revolution and the 'publicans association' encourages it as it sells more beer (or wine if you live in London). Not being anti Londonist there, just noticed that wine bars don't really thrive up North.

HOLA4412

I am encouraged that here on HPC, posters are starting to look at how to fix the problems, rather than just warn and/or moan about them.

The first step of any sort of revolution is defining what you are revolting against and explaining how you want to change it. It isn't enough to just say "we want to change things" - we need serious alternatives. The more suggestions and ideas we can share, dissect and optimise, the better.

Who knows who is reading this site and may be influenced? I am hopeful that people in high places look here occasionally. While some may consider it a bit of a fringe group, it is the best place I know of for debating the bigger picture. If these people who are supposed to represent us start to do their job, then there is less reason to revolt. If they fail us, then civil unrest will cause chaos and change will still come.

I would encourage people to think about where we want to be and how we want to get there. If there are real, good alternatives, let's discuss them.

HOLA4413
I am encouraged that here on HPC, posters are starting to look at how to fix the problems, rather than just warn and/or moan about them.

The first step of any sort of revolution is defining what you are revolting against and explaining how you want to change it. It isn't enough to just say "we want to change things" - we need serious alternatives. The more suggestions and ideas we can share, dissect and optimise, the better.

Who knows who is reading this site and may be influenced? I am hopeful that people in high places look here occasionally. While some may consider it a bit of a fringe group, it is the best place I know of for debating the bigger picture. If these people who are supposed to represent us start to do their job, then there is less reason to revolt. If they fail us, then civil unrest will cause chaos and change will still come.

I would encourage people to think about where we want to be and how we want to get there. If there are real, good alternatives, let's discuss them.

Nice ideas. Personally I'd encourage people with ideas of where we want to be and how to get there to stand for election. Seriously, this will be the best chance for an outsider to get some serious power as there are a lot of very frustrated people out there be they Bulls or Bears. Come up with the panacea and you could be the leader.

Personally I think it's not possible so long as people are greedy, which is forever.

HOLA4414
Guest The Relaxation Suite
Be careful

To the above poster, Lenin had to flee the country and planned it all in Geneva, Paris and London. Of course the first revolution was a disaster and they had to wait another 12 years for a second go. After the revolution things famously got a lot worse. Revolution will never make anything better and simply replaces one crooked mob with another.

The future will hold bigger states, more intervention, more surveillance, fewer rights, less privacy, that much is certain and there is no way to avoid this. It's just the way we are evolving.

HOLA4415
Guest KingCharles1st

I would think our more "Eastern" brethren are already planning one. It no doubt involves a loud bang, and a certain head of state.

HOLA4416
Guest UK Debt Slave
Be careful

I'm very certain MI5 will be keeping a close eye on internet forums like this.

Organised dissent will be crushed before it has a chance to grow into something more threatening

A more spontaneous and widespread dissent is what is required. I don't hold out much hope of it happening in the UK though. More chance of it happening in somewhere like Spain or maybe even France and possibly America

HOLA4417
I'm very certain MI5 will be keeping a close eye on internet forums like this.

Organised dissent will be crushed before it has a chance to grow into something more threatening

A more spontaneous and widespread dissent is what is required. I don't hold out much hope of it happening in the UK though. More chance of it happening in somewhere like Spain or maybe even France and possibly America

Youre kidding about America right? Guantanamo stops that from the outset.

The UK it could happen. I don't think dissent could be managed, aka the Poll Tax riots. Just needs a catalyst and I suspect that's why GB is trying to bail out the masses who are losing out on housing.

HOLA4418
Guest UK Debt Slave
Youre kidding about America right? Guantanamo stops that from the outset.

The UK it could happen. I don't think dissent could be managed, aka the Poll Tax riots. Just needs a catalyst and I suspect that's why GB is trying to bail out the masses who are losing out on housing.

Don't underestimate the American people. There are people over here who know exactly what is being done to their country......and they are armed.

HOLA4419
HOLA4420
Don't underestimate the American people. There are people over here who know exactly what is being done to their country......and they are armed.

Don't underestimate the American Government. America's most dangerous threat has always been itself.

HOLA4421
HOLA4422
We don't need a revolution we need an enlightenment.

I think that one sentence sums up 90% of this forum.

On so many levels.

pre-edit: just realised who I'm replying to: Nice One.

HOLA4423

So what first?

Soapbox speeches?

Letterboxing?

I'll put the kettle on, hands up all those that take milk.

HOLA4424
We don't need a revolution we need an enlightenment.

This is an excellent point. If you follow the course of "political correctness" which is short for reconstituting public consciousness into a specific way of thinking, and watch what it has done to scientific research and political debate, it is clear that a lot of what was achieved in the Enlightenment is being rolled back, and we are being forced into a new dark age as far as civil liberties is concerned. We need Enlightment 2.0.

But we're not gonna get it.

HOLA4425

Highlighting this because you won't get anywhere without a clear idea of what your goal is, and what needs changing to get there.

Any association with this sort of white collar terrorism will get you nowhere. At least nowhere good. You'll end up like Fathers4Justice, when you want (and need) to be more like Ghandi. Get noticed for the right reasons.