House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mega

Labour Bottle Out Again!

Guest KingCharles1st

It's really a bit much to send British Soldiers out to Afghanistan ill equipped to fight a war they are unlikely to ever win with no clear objective, and then treat them like shit when they are maimed for life.

Public have said - "WHATS GOING ON HERE?"

Labour just kicked themselves hard in the balls over this, and now they are (as usual) trying to squirm out of it.

I would expect some sort of totally shit press conference by our wonderful One Eyed Scottish cu_nt over the next few days, along the lines of- "Our brave boys- we are working for them etc etc"

It's really a bit much to send British Soldiers out to Afghanistan ill equipped to fight a war they are unlikely to ever win with no clear objective, and then treat them like shit when they are maimed for life.

Labour just kicked themselves hard in the balls over this, and now they are (as usual) trying to squirm out of it.

I would expect some sort of totally shit press conference by our wonderful One Eyed Scottish cu_nt over the next few days, along the lines of- "Our brave boys- we are working for them etc etc"

Afghanistan is a good flag nation and stronghold to prevent the Chinese from waltzing Westward, just like Iraq.

War is cheaper than innovation, and there will always be a good lump of the British society with bloodlust willing to go kill for queen and country etc...

"Fair" pay. How on earth do you gauge that for military personal in theatre.

Well for a start it should be more than for a PC with the same sort of service, considerably more.

And a lot more than me too.

Certainly more than an MP with expenses too.

In fact I'll argue that they should be prohibitively expensive.

it's a quite deliberate act of sabotage,much like the rest of NuLabour's tenure.

pity it is costing people their lives isn't it?

the whole point of this war was to run our guys ragged in some cokroach-infested hole as a diversion,to what is being subverted from within.....I don't think their battle-plan has entirely succeeded.

we've seen dumbing down of education....de-speccing military gear....over-legislation....inhibition of transit systems.....economic"incompetence"

I think you can safely call this an attack.