House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

loginandtonic

Did Cameron Say 'tw*t' Just To Get The Young Vote?

Guest Skinty

It's only because the word is offensive in America and that we are increasingly embracing their culture that this is an issue. The word would be no different to "twit" otherwise.

It's just the media trying to make an issue where there should not be one so they can sell their papers and advertising space.

he said tw*t and p*ssed didn't he?

carefully chosen - if he'd said c**t or f*ck he'd have upset people

Here's the full vid:

I think it was intentional. Still like my man Dave though!

did seem a little scripted,but nevertheless an amiable chap....much like a certain mr blair.

problem is we've heard all that before haven't we?

at least with gormless morons like gordon at the helm you know where you stand.....it's obvious when they have the lack of polished rhetoric.....they are far more dangerous to society when skulking in the shadows......care in the community just doesn't work with people of his ilk........indefinite incarceration in broadmoor would be more fitting!

on second thoughts,no....it's perfectly obvious that they are into witchcraft/black magic,so ought to be disposed of.

burned at the stake seems a little primitive,could something not be devised more in keeping with modern times?....disposal but as humanely as possible.

as of blair......used car salesman extraordinaire....

I think we're getting the jist of it........do they have a stage school for would-be prime ministers??

before they get the outing at bilderberg,does simon cowell and a team of judges clandestinely vet potential candidates?....I'd LOVE to see the opening rounds on telly!!!,that would be a hoot!

PS dave,if you want some real credibility,you have to get rid of Kirsty Allsop as your housing advisor.

celebrity-worship is sooooooo last year!!! :lol:

sad to say he loses cred with me by going for the trendy vote with use of p-ssed and tw-t, just is so childish to try that game.

so i can now say that labour has more of a chance getting in at the next gen election as i'm no longer convinced cameron's that good, so i'll probably go ukip as on balance they have more policies i agree with anyway.

as for having allsop as housing adviser, well thats just plain revolting, i'd forgotten about that :(

as for having allsop as housing adviser, well thats just plain revolting, i'd forgotten about that :(

worth bringing up those old chestnuts from time to time,just to remind them that we are not dumbed down to the extent of having goldfish-like memory just yet.

worth bringing up those old chestnuts from time to time,just to remind them that we are not dumbed down to the extent of having goldfish-like memory just yet.

yes, and i'm beginning to think that he'll QE and carry on regardless to reinflate housing if he can too, so i think my vote's not going to be there, although a tory win is highly likely of course

I'm allowed to swear, it's a cultural thing.

Any Celts using the F, C or now apparently the T word. Well they are just appalling people.

Has anyone, anywhere ever came up with a valid reason why some words are taboo and unmentionable around the childwen or even adults in some cases?

surely it's the intention behind a word that's important, not the word itself, which is after all just a sound.

Funniest for me has always been those self-proclaimed true gentlemen who "don't swear around women" as if they are all delicate souls that need protecting from mere sounds emanating from someone's vocal chords.

Oh and of course I voted "contrived attempt at the yoof vote" by call me Dave. Nothing, any of these people say hasn't been vetted.

sad to say he loses cred with me by going for the trendy vote with use of p-ssed and tw-t, just is so childish to try that game.

At least he hasn't started dropping his t's like Blair did (and Miliband does) in a pathetic attempt to sound a bit Estuary/'cool'.

Give him time and some vastly overpaid Image Adviser, though. :(

What an unfortunate situation we are in politically in this country. We have DC being praised in the on line newspaper replies for using terms of abuse that we would normally be condemed in a politcian. Gordon Brown who simply can't see how unpopular he his and resign. A Party riding high in the polls because of the expenses scandel and they are just as bad. Yet those most innocent and providing the most viable alternatives such as the LDP and other independent parties are comming off the worst.

I think David was having a go at trying to be street and finnished up looking like Geofry Fairbrother from Hi De Hi. "an upper class twit"

Guest theboltonfury

The Americans don't like the word tw@t. Yet they come over here banging on about fannies. Which is just a word for tw@t.

The irony.

Considering his previous lame attempts at hoodie empathy he should have put a baseball cap on and done a rap.

"Ma names big D gonna stick it to the Brown

Gonna smack up his ho and run him outta town..."

The Americans don't like the word tw@t. Yet they come over here banging on about fannies. Which is just a word for tw@t.

The irony.

Not to mention "He's got spunk"