House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Warwick-Watcher

Times Are "hard"

Other imaginative offers include rebates for pensioners and people on benefits, 10 per cent discounts for men who arrive by bicycle or public transport, and free shoe-polishing for customers who stay overnight.

:lol::lol::lol:

Once you've paid the fee, what is the incentive to ever leave the building?

p-o-p

To get some food perhaps? I thought the brothels were also offering buffets German style - what value! Was planning a cycle trip there in my head until I saw that there was no mention of food. :(

“This is an outrageous violation of human dignity,†Heribert Rech, the Baden-Württemberg interior minister, told The Times.

“So-called flat-rate sex is an immoral development which cannot be tolerated in our society.â€

But it's OK if the charges are variable? :blink:

Guest DissipatedYouthIsValuable
Pity that fish supper is all that's on the menu.

A shared fish supper with plenty of seconds.

Guest DissipatedYouthIsValuable
But it's OK if the charges are variable? :blink:

According to the Pope.

I suspect it has rather more to do with some shadowy brothel owners in high places averse to the concept of the free market.

Sounds great. You walk in, show your cycleclips, cop that discount, and stagger out in the morning with shoes shinier than your helmet...

An 'All you can eat brothel' - the place where everyone gets a bellyful...

This concept in Germany is known as the "Partytreff". There used to be only a handful. Now there are a few hundred!

Some even offer "bareback" sex!

Just as "all you can eat" restaurants know that the human stomach can only hold so much food, so it is with men's dangly parts. I doubt the guys are spending any longer there than they would have done otherwise. Just because the wife is always available, it doesn't mean you spend all hours on top of her. I suspect this is simply an excuse for those opposed to attack, they are not so much against to fixed rates, as the entire trade. Do they really think guys will show up at 9 am and still be on the job at 5 pm? I have met many women that would love to meet such men.

Guest Steve Cook
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/...promotions.html

I don't think this story can be made any funnier than it already is. All you can eat - at a brothel !

The thing is, in my experience, at "all-you-can-eat" restaurants the way they get to still make money is by serving up the lowest quality food possible so that they can afford for you to stack your plate to the ceiling....

Anyone thinking of taking a short break to Germany might want to consider the above.... ;)

Satisfied veteran HPCers leaving the brothel after claiming both age and cycling discounts.

AB20724.jpg

Those boys may well have been doing the dirty at the Hawaiian Minge Emporium, but I think they look a little too well hydrated to have been enjoying the 'all you can eat' promotion.