House Price Crash Forum

Murderer Had Birmingham Flat Portfolio

HOLA441

Little sign of tangible income either I`m willing to wager ...

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/uk/c...icle6730578.ece

`Morrison, who described himself as a “woman pleaserâ€, liked to give the impression of a successful young businessman, quiet spoken and self-assured. “In my eyes, I think I have done well. I’m 22 and own two flats,†he told the jury.

Morrison had bought two city-centre apartments in Birmingham, claiming to have £600,000 in equity. In fact he was a “phoney†- mortgaged to the hilt and being chased by his bank

HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445

This guy is what is worst about people. Aggressive, cocky, thinks he is it, in fact a violent nasty scumbag.

The 22-year-old, who was once offered a professional football contract, swaggered into court every day wearing a waistcoat and diamond stud earrings, often adjusting his tie as he listened emotionless to the evidence of how he killed his own girlfriend.

It was through Facebook that he first met Amy Leigh Barnes, an aspiring model who spent a lot of time going to nightclubs frequented by footballers.

Clue for girls: don't be the kind of chick who hangs around nightclubs looking for oikballers!

HOLA446
HOLA447
Sadly it sounds like she was attracted to his illusion of wealth.

She was privately educated though.

My theory is posh girls go for the 'dangerous' lads because theyre bored, poor ones the rich lads, because they want possessions.

They were living in her grannies terrace ffs, she must have been pretty thick if she thought he was really loaded.

HOLA448

My theory is posh girls go for the 'dangerous' lads because theyre bored, poor ones the rich lads, because they want possessions.

They were living in her grannies terrace ffs, she must have been pretty thick if she thought he was really loaded.

Probably spun her the line he was a professional slumlord.

HOLA449
HOLA4410
I`m still gobsmacked that someone who had a part -time job in a sports centre managed to convince a lender to give him over half a million pounds - truly a parable of our times.

His 'accomodation' was sharing a folding bed with his girlfriend in the back room of her gran's terraced house.

All real big-timer, as well as a danger to everyone.

HOLA4411

It's very sad she's died, but she was having 'brief relationships' with a number of footballers, all at the same time (though may be not quite at the same time...) - she seems to have wanted to be famous and a WAG, sadly she massively misjudged at least one of those boyfriends. She used to go to clubs simply to get picked up by footballers.

None of which excuses or justifies what happened to her, but a) she was not what you'd call posh (certainly her education wasn't 'posh' even if private) B) she's from Farnworth - it's like Beirut c) apart from being 'friendly' with Benni McCarthy, most of the footballers were lower level or non-league - so she was not really into (or able to get) the money (if that was what she wanted). Maybe she just liked athletic black men..... ?

HOLA4412
HOLA4413
HOLA4414
HOLA4415
His 'accomodation' was sharing a folding bed with his girlfriend in the back room of her gran's terraced house.

All real big-timer, as well as a danger to everyone.

Sounds like he's moved up in the world with a prison cell.

HOLA4416