House Price Crash Forum

Estate Agent Declared To Be A Witch.

HOLA441

'Estate agent wins witch auditions':

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/business/8173285.stm

An estate agent from Shepton Mallet has won a lucrative job as a witch at the Wookey Hole tourist site in Somerset.

Carole Bohanan beat 300 fellow applicants for the £50,000 a year post. She said her "witchy charisma" had helped her secure the role.

She will be required to teach magic and witchcraft in the site's caves. The role also requires her to be able to cackle and not be allergic to cats.

Ms Bohanan, whose witch name is Carla Calamity, said her former career as an estate agent would stand her in good stead for the job.

"I think it's a natural progression. You need to perform a little bit of magic to sell houses in the current market," she said.

HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446
I shall have to cast a spell on ye for beating me to the post.

I wonder what she'll value the cave at.

Estate agent rat-like cunning plus magical power = extreme danger. She will be Cabinet special advisor on housing in no time, teleconferencing from her cave with Brown in his bunker.

We should burn her.

Or drown her and then burn her.

HOLA447
HOLA448
HOLA449
HOLA4410
Estate agent rat-like cunning plus magical power = extreme danger. She will be Cabinet special advisor on housing in no time, teleconferencing from her cave with Brown in his bunker.

We should burn her.

Or drown her and then burn her.

Won't that just make her harder to light..? :blink:

HOLA4411
HOLA4412
HOLA4413
HOLA4414
HOLA4415
HOLA4416
Guest anorthosite

According to Radio 2 this morning, 300 applications were from men on behalf of their mother-in-law :lol:

Archived