House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Johnny Storm

The Matrix / 911

I was just surfing the web, and found someones blog that stated Neo's passport in the film Matrix expired on September 11th 2001.

My first reaction was NO WAY. So I put the dvd in, found the scene, and omg...its true!

Now given that there is obviously a lot of layers to the Matrix story, about living a life where everything we believe is a lie, and a lot of people are suspicous about what did happen on 911,what are the odds that the date on his passport be the same date as the 911 attack.

Im absolutely astounded.

BTW, the matrix was filmed in 1999.

Neos%20Passport%20from%20The%20Matrix.jpg

I was just surfing the web, and found someones blog that stated Neo's passport in the film Matrix expired on September 11th 2001.

My first reaction was NO WAY. So I put the dvd in, found the scene, and omg...its true!

Now given that there is obviously a lot of layers to the Matrix story, about living a life where everything we believe is a lie, and a lot of people are suspicous about what did happen on 911,what are the odds that the date on his passport be the same date as the 911 attack.

Im absolutely astounded.

That is quite some co-incidence. When was the DVD releaased?

Very strange, here are a few other anomalies ....

Fema terrorism pamphlet, issued 1997

1997%20FEMA%20Cover.jpg

The City of New York vs Homer Simpson. Original airdate September 21, 1997

18simpsons911.jpg

That is quite some co-incidence. When was the DVD releaased?

31 March 1999!

Edit, Oh the DVD. Not sure about that, as I have it on HD. Are you suggesting the date was changed retrospectively? :ph34r:

I do think I have the dvd somewhere though, was going to give it away.

31 March 1999!

Edit, Oh the DVD. Not sure about that, as I have it on HD. Are you suggesting the date was changed retrospectively? :ph34r:

Yes, that is what I was getting at, just speculation though. I have a feeling it was a significant date anyway, before the CIA conspricy, err, I mean islamic extremists attack.

Ok ive just looked on my dvd, which was one of the first dvds I ever bought dated 1999. Its on chapter 6 if anyone wants to look themselves :-) Date is confirmed, not as easy to see in low res though.

Although the 11 th of September can be significant as an anniversary. What about 2001?

Ok ive just looked on my dvd, which was one of the first dvds I ever bought dated 1999. Its on chapter 6 if anyone wants to look themselves :-) Date is confirmed, not as easy to see in low res though.

Although the 11 th of September can be significant as an anniversary. What about 2001?

Dunno about the year 2001. Well done for looking on the original!

Well in the original X-Files film (1998), they explained how to blow up buildings to get rid of evidence, but I'm sure that technique has been used way before September 11th 2001.

I was watching Blade Runner last night, and if you look really closely at one of the frames (1hr 20m in), there's an open window at the Tyrell corporation. Zoom in through the window and you see a picture of Osama Bin Laden and Ben Bernanke felching George Bush while Hu Jintao watches.

Do I win £10?

No, you get the made up unfunny nonsense prize that usually goes to Jimothy. ;)

Season%203%20-%20Scooby%20Doo%20Where%20Are%20You.jpg

(I have spoiled my childhood scooby doo memories by googling him for images with the filter off :o )

I don't see the connection?

I don't see the connection?

None, really, I just remember scooby doo helping to solve peoples mysteries

Guest skullingtonjoe
31 March 1999!

Shame it wasn`t September 13 1999 otherwise there`d be a spooky `Space 1999` connection :ph34r:

Guest portwinestain
Shame it wasn`t September 13 1999 otherwise there`d be a spooky `Space 1999` connection :ph34r:

Yes but Neo's birthdate is September the 13th on the film I believe.

Im absolutely astounded.

I'm a big fan of the Matrix, but I would still tend to say that Osama Bin Laden has taken his homage a bit too far.

I'm a big fan of the Matrix, but I would still tend to say that Osama Bin Laden has taken his homage a bit too far.

oh this will be fun.

There's a hidden element within all of this stuff that has been kept from us.

and most of it transpires in the hebrew calendar,not the gregorian one!

look for something rather large happening on tishrei 15(end of september)....allegedly the birthday of jesus(feast of tabernacles)

if you get the workings of that calendar,you can understand the significance of a lot of the stuff going on.

don't know whether clintons prediction of obama being given the heave-ho happens on this date,but if it does...then you better get yourselves aqcuainted with hebrew.

what are the odds that the date on his passport be the same date as the 911 attack.

Umm, 1 in 365 I would suggest. Now, how many movies a year show a passport date?

Very strange, here are a few other anomalies ....

Fema terrorism pamphlet, issued 1997

1997%20FEMA%20Cover.jpg

Don't forget that someone had a crack at the twin towers in 93.

Guest anorthosite

Im absolutely astounded.

Just as well it was a sunny day on 11/09/2001...