House Price Crash Forum

Talking of riots, what happened about that man walking home from work who accidentally fell over and died? Has that all been brushed under the carpet now?

Talking of riots, what happened about that man walking home from work who accidentally fell over and died? Has that all been brushed under the carpet now?

Looks like, a bit like MPs' expenses.

Guest DisposableHeroes

Scandal is never brushed under a carpet. It's brushed under more bad news.

Jonathan Ross is a big old fan of Government Expense claims.

Edited by DisposableHeroes

Looks like, a bit like MPs' expenses.

It's true then, we are free people all equal under the rule of law. I always knew it in my heart.

Guest KingCharles1st

It was found out that the guy involved was just about to apply to become an MP because of the "perks," so luckily, in this case the Police actually were found to have done their job perfectly, with careful planning and forethought resulting in a "textbook Policing operation and successful outcome."

As Dixon used to say "All's well that ends well"

Edited by KingCharles1st

Jonathan Ross is a big old fan of Government Expense claims.

Rossy just wanted Christmas off. Bet his hols were booked before it all flared up. He's now off the radio for at least 6 weeks...

It was found out that the guy involved was just about to apply to become an MP because of the "perks," so luckily, in this case the Police actually were found to have done their job perfectly, with careful planning and forethought resulting in a "textbook Policing operation and successful outcome."

As Dixon used to say "All's well that ends well"

My guess remains that the guy who did it wasn't even a proper copper and in fact some rent-a-thug hired in for the day.

Jebus, you really a lot of miserable gits.

/wrists

outraged gits more like.

welcome \in pan

I think the rule by fear of swine flu ploy is beginning to wear off. We need more deaths for it to really work. It'll be better in the winter when all the oldies start expiring. That'll bump up the numbers a bit - it's swine flu wot did it.

I'm starting to think about things the government wouldn't like me to - knackered economy, how corrupt they are etc.

I think it's time for a new interim scare. Any ideas what they will dream up next?

Second racist comment to two posts I've made.

Nice welcome, but I admit I expected nothing less.

Why is asking if you are Chinese racist? If I ask whether you are a woman or not is that sexist?

Guest X-QUORK
Second racist comment to two posts I've made.

Nice welcome, but I admit I expected nothing less.

AWOOGA.

Why mention the chinese then?

Aren't we allowed to? Is it like not mentioning the war to a German?

p.s. never mind, I can't be bothered to explain.

Why is asking if you are Chinese racist? If I ask whether you are a woman or not is that sexist?

In context, yes. Why mention it? You may as well have said 'Don't tell me, you're black aren't you?'.

In context, yes. Why mention it? You may as well have said 'Don't tell me, you're black aren't you?'.

I can't tell whether you are Chinese or not, but I can tell you are a moron.

oh god here we go,

another troll

I know. All I wanted to do was discuss the lack of fear in the papers vs. people's thoughts turning to things they shouldn't. Then as if by magic up pops matey boy to distract me.