House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

gruffydd

Choose Britain For Your Staycation From Hell

Hey, I've never seen weather like it here in Wales - flood warnings - can't even get down my drive because it's turned into a pool. Black skies. Coldest and wettest summer on record?

I've just been outside for 20 mins and I'm shivering. Jeepers!

Hey, I've never seen weather like it here in Wales - flood warnings - can't even get down my drive because it's turned into a pool. Black skies. Coldest and wettest summer on record.

It's global warming, innit !

Guest X-QUORK
Hey, I've never seen weather like it here in Wales - flood warnings - can't even get down my drive because it's turned into a pool. Black skies. Coldest and wettest summer on record?

Sounds like a fairly average Welsh summer to me.

Well global warming is about b uggered up weather patterns globally rather than the UK-centic expectation of things getting hotter here so......... ;)

The welsh are doomed. Alternatively there's the opportunity for rugby all year round.

Guest DisposableHeroes
No, it's even worse (difficult to imagine I know)!

In the Southwest of england it's been dry, but has looked like it could have rained a couple of times. I've notices the winds picked up from normal the last couple of weeks.

You presume everyone's idea of a great holiday involves sweating one's balls off and looking like a lobster.

You presume everyone's idea of a great holiday involves sweating one's balls off and looking like a lobster.

No, I presume everyone's idea of a great holiday is not getting washed away by a deluge ;)

No, I presume everyone's idea of a great holiday is not getting washed away by a deluge ;)

Well that's where you're , er well right I suppose. Unless you like to Kayak.

Well that's where you're , er well right I suppose. Unless you like to Kayak.

And I do... Now you got me thinking. If you see the floods on the news, I'm the guy weaving in and out of the hedgerows in a kayak :lol:

flood warnings - can't even get down my drive because it's turned into a pool. Black skies.

Well, thats Wales for ye

Guest anorthosite
Scotland then? :lol:

Scotland was bloody lovely on Saturday, I spent all day in the mountains. This weekend has potential too.