House Price Crash Forum

Unemployed? Labour Wants You

HOLA441

Choose The Role That's Right For You

At Army Jobs

Have you noticed the Guv is re-launching it's recruitment campaign?

With the tagline, 'Start Thinking Soldier' it's combining press and net ads with recruitment events around the country - from Aldershot and Swansea to Biggin Hill.

You can play an online game (Join The Mission) as well to see if you'll make good cannon fodder.

In the game, you have to storm an enemy bomb factory, parachute behind enemy lines and show leadership during an earthquake.

MEETS MINIMUM WAGE

TAX CREDITS CAN TOP UP YOUR EARNINGS

HOLA442
HOLA443
Choose The Role That's Right For You

At Army Jobs

Have you noticed the Guv is re-launching it's recruitment campaign?

With the tagline, 'Start Thinking Soldier' it's combining press and net ads with recruitment events around the country - from Aldershot and Swansea to Biggin Hill.

You can play an online game (Join The Mission) as well to see if you'll make good cannon fodder.

In the game, you have to storm an enemy bomb factory, parachute behind enemy lines and show leadership during an earthquake.

MEETS MINIMUM WAGE

TAX CREDITS CAN TOP UP YOUR EARNINGS

Can muslims sign up?

HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448
HOLA449

Careful! Some of them have courage! If they were to start thinking, they'd stop obeying corrupt and illegal orders.

In the game, you have to stormbomb an enemy bomb factorycivilian ploughshares foundry, parachute behind enemy linesa wedding party and show leadership during an earthquake beat up and abduct Dad in front of his terrified kids.

Fixed for you. Or do I mean for them?

[edit]: strikethrough on this board is broken; substitute faint text.

Edited by porca misèria

HOLA4410
HOLA4411
HOLA4412
HOLA4413
Can't we just print more soldiers?

We can put some cardboard cut out soldiers and tanks on the front line. That'll teach the Taliban for messin with NuLabour - meow - grrr.

Well, if it works for the police...

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics...d-officers.html

HOLA4414
HOLA4415
HOLA4416
Guest X-QUORK
If they were to start thinking, they'd stop obeying corrupt and illegal orders.

I can see you're full of rabid hatred for the armed forces, but could you just point me in the right direction for examples of those illegal orders you've mentioned?

HOLA4417
HOLA4418
HOLA4419
I can see you're full of rabid hatred for the armed forces, but could you just point me in the right direction for examples of those illegal orders you've mentioned?

I suspect (s)he was referring to the killing of civilians. Surely illegal under some unenforced convention or other. You know, 'collateral damage'.

Edited by gruffydd

HOLA4420
Guest X-QUORK
I suspect (s)he was referring to the killing of civilians. Surely illegal under some unenforced convention or other. You know, 'collateral damage.'

Yes, I suspect the answer is something as vague as your example, but I'm hoping for something more concrete.

HOLA4421
HOLA4422
HOLA4423
HOLA4424
I suspect (s)he was referring to the killing of civilians. Surely illegal under some unenforced convention or other. You know, 'collateral damage'.

Ah, but we don't do that, do we? Just label them "Taliban" and go right ahead.

The occupation of Afghanistan and Vichy-style puppet government has led to a situation where the only outcomes are NATO failure or a Final Solution to the Pashtun peoples in both Pakistan and Afghanistan. The latter would presumably imply the extensive use of nukes to stand any chance of overturning historical precedent.

HOLA4425
Guest X-QUORK
Ah, but we don't do that, do we? Just label them "Taliban" and go right ahead.

The occupation of Afghanistan and Vichy-style puppet government has led to a situation where the only outcomes are NATO failure or a Final Solution to the Pashtun peoples in both Pakistan and Afghanistan. The latter would presumably imply the extensive use of nukes to stand any chance of overturning historical precedent.

On your specific allegation that British soldiers blindly follow illegal orders in Afghanistan, any evidence or was it just a throw-away remark?