House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Victor_Broom

Latvian Hooker Index

Latvia is a dangerous place to go for a hooker or strip bar - huge mafia scene, you'll get completely asset-stripped by burly henchmen

i've just come back from latvia, had no problems whatsoever.

So which town's hooker's should be used to measure the health of the British economy? :unsure::unsure:

Canary Wharf I suppose.

They're starting to do alright again I should think, the bailout money is being put to good use....

Canary Wharf I suppose.

They're starting to do alright again I should think, the bailout money is being put to good use....

Dunno, the Romanians seem to be undercutting the usual rates around here. Not uncommon to find them wanting money for "washing your car" (translation: £30 for washing your car and then giving you a blowjob). :ph34r:

Canary Wharf I suppose.

I can imagine Channel Five News reporting the CWT69 Index- based on the 69 leading tarts of Canary Wharf after the FSTE and sterling prices. It will be pronounced as The Cute 69.

Dunno, the Romanians seem to be undercutting the usual rates around here. Not uncommon to find them wanting money for "washing your car" (translation: £30 for washing your car and then giving you a blowjob). :ph34r:

My car could do with a wash. Where exactly?

Latvia is a dangerous place to go for a hooker or strip bar - huge mafia scene, you'll get completely asset-stripped by burly henchmen

Sounds very much like London's Soho area....

Not Romanian but these did a brilliant job on my Hot Rod.

Superb. I wonder if I could persuade my wife to let me open a carwash like that in Geneva, I reckon I'd make a fortune. I'd have to change the staff regularly just for the fun of the job interviews.