House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Guest BoomBoomCrash

Laughable Nonsense From Labourlist

http://www.labourlist.org/who_stayed_at_ho...orth_rich_green

Seems editorial control has completely broken down.

it gets worse

weve radicalised more individuals more like and therefore made the world a more dangerous place to live

what will the blow back be

http://www.labourlist.org/pm_pushed_back_t...in_terror_brown

Two more British soliders have been killed in Afghanistan today, but Brigadier Tim Radford, the commander of UK forces in Afghanistan, has hailed Operation Panther's Claw a success as the first stage draws to an end.

The operation came to a close as David Miliband urged Afghanistan's leaders to begin to build a political coalition to include some of the country's more moderate insurgents.

Gordon Brown of the new announcement:

"Our stretegy has always been to compliment military action with putting in more money to build up the Afghan forces and the institutoins of society, and bringing over those elements that can now work within the process; it's a civilian and military strategy."

Watch Gordon Brown speak of the operation below:

Edited by lowrentyieldmakessense(honest!)

Many of the comments aren't exactly 'on message'.

Face the hard facts: many Labour voters didn't turn out simply because they have lost faith in the party. They don't want to vote for anyone else but also cannot support the Labour party in its present incarnation under Gordon Brown. Norwich was a disaster and also a final warning. The Labour party ship is heading for the rocks: the sad thing is that the ship's captain isn't taking evasive action; in fact he is still blindly calling for 'full steam ahead'. David Honour @ 10:59 am, Mon 27th Jul 2009

Does Brown ever discuss any issue without announcing;

with putting in more money

The guy seems to think that more money buys everything. How do you explain to such a man that doing more with less is easy if you know what your aims are, know how to achieve them and know how to organise people? He really, really, doesn't have the slightest clue.

Does Brown ever discuss any issue without announcing;

The guy seems to think that more money buys everything. How do you explain to such a man that doing more with less is easy if you know what your aims are, know how to achieve them and know how to organise people? He really, really, doesn't have the slightest clue.

I do like the cut of your gib!

Many of the comments aren't exactly 'on message'.

I'd go further than that and say the comments section has either (i) been totally invaded by Tory trolls, aor (ii) the contributors are waaaay more intelligent than the authors.

Guest BoomBoomCrash
I'd go further than that and say the comments section has either (i) been totally invaded by Tory trolls, aor (ii) the contributors are waaaay more intelligent than the authors.

The end of a used condom contains more intelligent lifeforms than those writing for labourlistless

When they get LEATHERED in the next Election i wonder if they go HARD LEFT again?

I think there'll be a cataclysmic split in the Labour Party between OldLab/NuLab, on a scale that will make the Tories' internal divisions over Europe look like a trivial lovers' tiff. The way it plays out will depend to a certain extent on whether the Blairites or the old guard bear the brunt of the seat losses, but of course the unions are also a major force in determining who the next Labour leader will be.

Lets just say I could be telling you what you bought today!

Not today, as I bought everything with cash (as I almost always do).

Ok some of its biometrically (fingerprint) protected (I take my data protection seriously)...

Not seriously enough I fear. It's relatively easy to lift a fingerprint -- from many things that you touch such as the stolen hardware itself or your parked car -- and produce a functional dummy finger...

'How to fake fingerprints?':

http://www.ccc.de/biometrie/fingerabdruck_...xml?language=en

tiny12fingerattrapper.png

The new identity is ready!

Biometric 'security' is just technological snake oil.

...and I prefer to stay under the radar by living and working from home not being flash with anything or drawing attention to myself....

By openly posting about the sensitive data you have, where you live, what year your car is, and exactly where your previous office was?

++good duckspeak.

Who stayed at home in Norwich North? - Who gives a shit?

What I'd rather know is who didn't stay at home and actually voted AGAIN for these morons?

I like the labour political commentators when they go ...

'it's a by election, the voters feel like they can give us a good kicking at by elections. We lost a few before the last general election but people came back to us at the general election".

I have a feeling that it really is "different this time" :lol:

And as for it being all Gordon Browns fault. OK he is ridiculous looking and not half the showman that 'our Tone' was. He also was Chancellor of the Exchequer for the last ten years and now we've hit recession. But if Gordon Brown stepped aside and a leadership contest was held when Tony Blair stepped down, does anyone think the labour party would have a much better standing at the moment? Same old sh1t, different day. Their economic credibility has gone down the toilet, no matter who is at the helm, unpopular wars, ID cards, detention.

Have to say Labour didnt do themselves any favours whatsoever sending kids out to canvass support for their candidate. The Tories were sending respectable looking middle age and older people out canvassing who appeared to know what they were talking about. The labour kids, didnt know what they were talking about and to be quite honest did a good job of winding me up even though I just wanted to hear what they had to say for themselves. I say kids they were probably uni students at a guess under 25 but Labour didnt do any favours whatsoever.

I saw this on the news, and it did make me think what the heck have Labour done for them? The way I see it is the under 25 age group are those most screwed under Labour.

What were their arguments then?

I live opposite the swanton road polling station

Yes I have CCTV in my house as well because I cant have someone breaking in and nicking my computer equipment especially when I have alot of sensitive data.

Examples of that data include the info including costs for Alrahabeach.com (largest construction project in the world), the payroll data of the majority of people who work in the channel islands and that includes many traders and bankers who operate out of there, Irish Cancer society fundraising data etc etc. I could if I play my cards right with one of my computer programs even end up with some very personal details of nearly every UK resident by the year end but I cant give details away of that! ;) Lets just say I could be telling you what you bought today!

drawing attention to myself which is why I drive an 2002 car

one office broken into which happened to be in Bishops Stortfords old court house

tell me this is a wind up post

I think there'll be a cataclysmic split in the Labour Party between OldLab/NuLab, on a scale that will make the Tories' internal divisions over Europe look like a trivial lovers' tiff. The way it plays out will depend to a certain extent on whether the Blairites or the old guard bear the brunt of the seat losses, but of course the unions are also a major force in determining who the next Labour leader will be.

My money would be on a jump to the left, with no chance of either a step to the right or simply hands on hips.

If you think back to 1997, the whole point of New Labour was it gave them a chance to say "We're just like the Tories, only much more competent, and a lot more cuddly". It was a pretty easy sell for them at the time because the Tories were in a hell of a mess. Looking at Labour now, from opposition they're simply not going to be able to sell themselves with the "we're really good and they're shit" message because of the large amount of recent evidence to the contrary.

In my opinion, Labour's only real chance post-election is to dis-associate themselves with "New" Labour, fess up to their previous leader's mistakes, and start looking properly Lefty again. That way they'll have a clear ideological difference with the Tories* that's easy to sell to their core vote.

* Yes, there's a bit of a difference there now with regards to "unlimited-borrow-and-spend", but that's a particularly easy one to get over to the public.

Examples of that data include the info including costs for Alrahabeach.com (largest construction project in the world), the payroll data of the majority of people who work in the channel islands and that includes many traders and bankers who operate out of there, Irish Cancer society fundraising data etc etc. I could if I play my cards right with one of my computer programs even end up with some very personal details of nearly every UK resident by the year end but I cant give details away of that! Lets just say I could be telling you what you bought today!

You have this data at home....or you have access to this data from home? The latter is pretty normal - I have access to all sorts of sensitive stuff from pretty much anywhere. If you physically have this data at home, you're nuts, and I don't care how good your CCTV is.