House Price Crash Forum

Peter Schiff Is Really Angry Now.

HOLA441
HOLA442
HOLA443
Into the belly of the beast you might say!

Nobody with enough ball$ in the U.K!

Edit: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rOfTgNxHYo4...feature=related

What about Daniel Hannon UK Conservative MEP?

http://www.youtube.com/user/DanHannanMEP

Very very sensible bloke, the classic Vid

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94lW6Y4tBX

Edited by moosetea

HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448
HOLA449
HOLA4410

What about Daniel Hannon UK Conservative MEP?

Yes...I'll give you that one...there is still hope for us!

Enjoyed him giving it to Brown in the European Parliament.

HOLA4411
HOLA4412
Anyone know how he's doing? I'm not optimistic myself, people still want to be told it'll be ok.

it's for a 2010 senate seat election tho, so by then the economy may have sunk further and people wil have come around more

HOLA4413
HOLA4414
HOLA4415
HOLA4416
HOLA4417

Peter Schiff, rather like Vince Cable before he capitulated to the tired mantra of monetary interventionism, will ill-serve himself and the world by joining the club which for the last few years he has successfully made a well-deserved laughing stock. "Read my (virtual) lips" as the cliche goes: his elevation to the Senate will compromise his eloquence, compromise his independence, anaesthetise his standing among those who support his views, and turn him within two years from a campaigner into an apologist for the very conventional wisdom he's just spent five years fighting.

HOLA4418
Peter Schiff, rather like Vince Cable before he capitulated to the tired mantra of monetary interventionism, will ill-serve himself and the world by joining the club which for the last few years he has successfully made a well-deserved laughing stock. "Read my (virtual) lips" as the cliche goes: his elevation to the Senate will compromise his eloquence, compromise his independence, anaesthetise his standing among those who support his views, and turn him within two years from a campaigner into an apologist for the very conventional wisdom he's just spent five years fighting.

I agree that Vince Cable has sold out.

You may be right about Peter Schiff becoming part of the system, but even though I don't agree with everything he says, I really don't care as long as what he says gets shouted out as loud as possible.

This guy in California seems to be really angry with Chriss Dodd.

That's the point. Schiff running against Dodd. The guy who defended and took money from Freddie and Fannie. Imagine how that race could be huge in the mainstream media.

Got to be worth it.

Edited by Khayl

HOLA4419
HOLA4420
I agree that Vince Cable has sold out.

You may be right about Peter Schiff becoming part of the system, but even though I don't agree with everything he says, I really don't care as long as what he says gets shouted out as load as possible.

This guy in California seems to be really angry with Chriss Dodd.

That's the point. Schiff running against Dodd. The guy who defended and took money from Freddie and Fannie. Imagine how that race could be huge in the mainstream media.

Got to be worth it.

Yep. I agree that the electoral battle will be almost worth it. Sadly, history proves it all goes downhill after that. I actually hope Schiff will make his point then narrowly lose. He is far more powerful, and useful, staying on the outside.

HOLA4421
Yep. I agree that the electoral battle will be almost worth it. Sadly, history proves it all goes downhill after that. I actually hope Schiff will make his point then narrowly lose. He is far more powerful, and useful, staying on the outside.

You may be right.

I'm just happy that there is even a prospect of a politician saying "house prices need to come down.. they're too high.. no one can afford these crazy prices!"

A politician saying that!! I'd be in shock...

I can't think of any politicians saying that here in the UK or the US. Let alone saying that the recession is the cure and low house prices the route to economic stability.

Edit:

I should qualify my thread title. It kinda looks like this Moneybomb on August 7th 2009, is a grassroots movement, organised by supporters all over the country. Not even devised by Schiff, in order to encourage him to run.

I think! .... not entirely sure.

Peter Schiff Moneybomb August 7th 2009

Edited by Khayl

HOLA4422
HOLA4423
HOLA4424
HOLA4425