House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

swissy_fit

Swine Flu Has Gone Quiet In The Media.

So are things getting better or has everyone been told not to write articles that cause panic?

I'll check with my relative later how things are on the emergency wards of the West Country.

Last I heard the minority that are hit hard by this were numerous enough to be causing a problem, and this in high summer.

What about our resident docs?

Still run off their feet?

So are things getting better or has everyone been told not to write articles that cause panic?

I'll check with my relative later how things are on the emergency wards of the West Country.

Last I heard the minority that are hit hard by this were numerous enough to be causing a problem, and this in high summer.

What about our resident docs?

Still run off their feet?

The story has moved on - illness does not move fast enough for the media. The now thing is the political angle.

Apparantly Brown deliberately delayed the NHS flu line in an attempt to kill off the Tory vote. Or some fluff like that, I didn't read it in depth.

Everyone knows someone who knows someone else that has had it, and survived it, thus realising it's all double-ballacks man!

Guest anorthosite
Would be in the Public Sector. It's at least a month off work on full pay.

Really?