House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

hedgefunded

Can Anyone Think Of A Reason Not To Follow This Woman On Twitter?

Guest theboltonfury
If she had a camel's toe then there might be a modicum of interest, but this story is boring so far. Who is she and why shou;d we "follow" her?

I agree. When she pulls her pants in tight enough to reveal a 'toe', my interest levels will increase.

Come on hedgefund, tell the non twitterati more about this woman, and why she needs stalking, er I mean following.

Come on hedgefund, tell the non twitterati more about this woman, and why she needs stalking, er I mean following.

Do it quickly, before this thread degenerates into another procession of sci fi babes and Sarah Beeney references which will only annoy the laydees.

Do it quickly, before this thread degenerates into another procession of sci fi babes and Sarah Beeney references which will only annoy the laydees.

For that to happen, the thread usually has to be started by our old, tolerant friend Iftikar.

I'm saying no more. I just think she's dead sexy. That is all.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

A reason ? Well if you were a raging flaming homosexual you probably would not be interested in this bird. Or in this one either.

queen_been.jpg

Guest anorthosite
A reason ? Well if you were a raging flaming homosexual you probably would not be interested in this bird. Or in this one either.

queen_been.jpg

And even if you're not a raging flaming homosexual you probably won't be interested in this woman:

kirstie.jpg