House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

juvenal

Who Is The Mp Who's The Latest To Announce He's Quitting?

Andrew MacKinlay, Labour MP for Thurrock.

Has a clean sheet as regards any expenses antics.

Apparently The Telegraph have been ringing MP's demanding chapter and verse as to 'what they are doing in their holidays'. Looking for the skivers. MacKinlay seems to be a real grafter.

Maybe this has something to do with him having had enough?

Could it be Chloe Smith, MP for Norwich North? :lol::D

Actually she seems quite promising - and attractive too - she ought to grow her hair nice and long, though!

Guest happy?
Andrew MacKinlay, Labour MP for Thurrock.

Not 'Ducky' then. Ah well, there's always tomorrow.

Guest happy?
It sounds like he's not quitting, but keeping his snout in the trough until he would have gotten kicked out anyway.

Neither accurate nor worthy - indeed a cheap comment.

Dale's opening lines

"There are some MPs, no matter which party they belong to, who command respect from their opponents. Andrew MacKinlay is one of those MPs."

Neither accurate nor worthy - indeed a cheap comment.

Dale's opening lines

"There are some MPs, no matter which party they belong to, who command respect from their opponents. Andrew MacKinlay is one of those MPs."

So is he quitting now or not? I think my comment was accurate.

I'm not his opponent so it's OK that I don't respect him.

OK, I can be accused of being biased, I am related to Andrew, it's a shame it's come to this, it really is and just for the record I would never vote labour, thankfully he is not my MP, so I never had to make the choice of family over politics.

I am very saddened by the decision and repect him as a politician. he has my full support.

OK, I can be accused of being biased, I am related to Andrew, it's a shame it's come to this, it really is and just for the record I would never vote labour, thankfully he is not my MP, so I never had to make the choice of family over politics.

I am very saddened by the decision and repect him as a politician. he has my full support.

Unfortunately, the VT of him hectoring David Kelly, shortly before his death, will probably bw his enduring legacy.

Taking Robin Cook's resignation as an example hill walking should probably be avoided.

Could it be Chloe Smith, MP for Norwich North? :lol::D

Actually she seems quite promising - and attractive too - she ought to grow her hair nice and long, though!

The girls prefer it short,don't you know?

Guest anorthosite
You brought the Hoff back!

The Hoff never really left us, not in our hearts.