House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bogbrush

Gerrard Cleared

I'm fairly certain that the Mash will treat this one as a verdict coming from a Jury of Koppites, and that the judge had "Gerrard 7" on the back of his red robe.

Renews your faith in British justice, doesn't it...................

I'm fairly certain that the Mash will treat this one as a verdict coming from a Jury of Koppites, and that the judge had "Gerrard 7" on the back of his red robe.

Renews your faith in British justice, doesn't it...................

In a shocking revelation, the Mash can reveal that Gerrard is actually a banker and not a footballer. This stunning discovery was made when it was revealed that he too has been able to avoid punishment despite his blatantly obvious crime.

Guy Mains of the Institute for Studies has confirmed that the unique genetic makeup that all bankers share which lets them avoid punishment for their crimes was discovered in some genetic material found on the chin of his purported victim.

Paul Petrol of the Sports Insitute said that the search for the imposter wearing the number 7 kit is underway but that they do not expect it to be easy as all footballers are the bloody same anyway.

Brilliant footballer, but a pissed scouse thug on that night out. I am disgusted that he got off, despite CCTV evidence showing the other guy doing nothing but stand up and Gerrard and his mates getting stuck in and throwing punches. What evidence would they have needed to convict him???? Such a high profile case just shows British justice to be the loser today.

Brilliant footballer, but a pissed scouse thug on that night out. I am disgusted that he got off, despite CCTV evidence showing the other guy doing nothing but stand up and Gerrard and his mates getting stuck in and throwing punches. What evidence would they have needed to convict him???? Such a high profile case just shows British justice to be the loser today.

Well I support Liverpool but he smacked the guy unprovoked. I thought the Judge is clearly a Season Ticket holder.

It was just self defence of his ego.

Gerard would go down in one if he tried ramping property with a real geezer for HPC. B)

GERRARD CLEARED.

he kicked the ball off the line following a strong attack.

Well I support Liverpool but he smacked the guy unprovoked. I thought the Judge is clearly a Season Ticket holder.

The jury made the decision, not the judge, and enough of them came from the red side of town to give SG the benefit of the doubt. I heard on the BBC news that the judge said he left the court room with his reputation untarnished.

So if millions watching you hit a guy 3 times in an unprovoked attack on TV and the internet doesn't sully your reputation, what does? I think that the judge misjudged his comments in the light of the evidence. Will a civil trial for damages follow?

Guest DissipatedYouthIsValuable

I wonder what the undisclosed sum was?

The jury made the decision, not the judge, and enough of them came from the red side of town to give SG the benefit of the doubt. I heard on the BBC news that the judge said he left the court room with his reputation untarnished.

So if millions watching you hit a guy 3 times in an unprovoked attack on TV and the internet doesn't sully your reputation, what does? I think that the judge misjudged his comments in the light of the evidence. Will a civil trial for damages follow?

D***HEAD

Gerrard given licence to kill

Ministers are today expected to grant Liverpool captain a licence to kill anyone who crosses him. The move, intended to protect the reputation of football, has been criticised as excessive however ministers defended the move by claiming that it was not in the public interest to see well known celebrities dragged through the courts....................

I wonder what the undisclosed sum was?

"sums...what are they?", says football genius.

Guest theboltonfury
D***HEAD

You'll find your CapsLock button on the left hand side of your keyboard.

You are right...Gerrard is what you just said.....and it is on CCTV too. Were you one of the jurers?

You seem a little blinkered, even for this site!

Get A life and have a good look in the mirror.

Tabbycat, take the specs off a minute.

I have no problem holding the simultaneous thoughts that Steve Gerrard was a pissed scally that night and is also the greatest footballer in Britain.

Tabbycat, take the specs off a minute.

I have no problem holding the simultaneous thoughts that Steve Gerrard was a pissed scally that night and is also the greatest footballer in Britain.

+1

I have no axe to grind against Gerrard per se. But it shows British justice in a very bad light. If this had been in a Manchester Crown court with a jury of Mancunians, would the jury's decision have been any different? I suspect the answer is yes.

THis is a difficult case as 'a jury of your peers' seems to be in this case 'a jury of individuals from your home town, several of whom think you are an idol and a god due your abilities on a football pitch'.

look affray is the charge below a riot and he was in no way guilty of affray.so why did they not lay another charge of common assault abh on him also..they ******ed up big style..

look affray is the charge below a riot and he was in no way guilty of affray.so why did they not lay another charge of common assault abh on him also..they ******ed up big style..

Yeah in football parlance the cps is guilty of showboating and missing a sitter.

tbh, whilst my opinion is on record on this thread, he should have been charged with aggravated handbags.