House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Aidan Ap Word

Shark Attack On Sharks

I spotted Property Mentor advertising (a banner ad) on HPC ...

[Click on it only if you have never read any of these wacko sites!!!!!! Traffic on their site gets them excited]

http://www.propertymentor.co.uk/

Aside from the 'Property mentor pay per click-thru' and I thought it a ironic that I might cost them a very small amount of money for clicking through on an add that they were never going to get me convinced on.

I read much of the front page as a laugh. Aside from the obvious 'trying too hard' nature of the front page it did include some real howlers:

[begin about half way down the page]

P. S "The system was updated in June 2008, with new strategies to ensure you have a positive cash flow (£500-£1,000 per a month) & continue to profit. I love this credit crunch, because all the amateur investors get scared and sell us their properties at 40%+ below value!"

[end about half way down the page]

On a site advertising to potential 'amateur investors' the best they can do is advice about how to eat up the 'empires' of other amateur investors.

There's a sad though to this though: how many people are nuts enough to be come the next in the housing Ponzi 'snake eat snake' world? ;) ... and I know I was mixing metaphors.

Aidanapword