House Price Crash Forum

Setting Google Default To .co.uk

Reck B

HOLA441

I've set google as my default search provider on the search box on the top right but it brings results from usa - is there a way of keeping the results to uk?

Having re-read this, i feel i should have started the question "Gamesmaster...."

HOLA442
I've set google as my default search provider on the search box on the top right but it brings results from usa - is there a way of keeping the results to uk?

Having re-read this, i feel i should have started the question "Gamesmaster...."

Click on the arrow to the right of the search box and select Find Search Providers, scroll to the bottom of the page and then click on Creat your own search provider, follow the instructions on there then click install search provider. Then back to the arrow at the search box and manage search providers, select the one you've just created and delete the old google.

HOLA443
HOLA444
It may depend where the server you are using is located: Mine is in Belgium so, no matter how I try, every now and then google decides I need to be using the Flemish/Dutch version......

All sorted, cheers moneyscam, this will save me at least 10 petty annoyances a day.

Archived