House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cashinmattress

...of The Dead

OF THE DEAD Trailer

I love his movies, looking forward to more guts being torn out, head shots, and great makeup/effects.

The first part of the title hasn't been chosen yet...plus it's not yet complete so the trailer is a bit rough.

Edit: George dropped the name today at the Toronto Film Fesitval: Survival of the Dead

504x_survivaldead4.jpg

504x_survivaldead5.jpg

His movies suck. American trash. 28 Days Later p1sses all over his films, even though it suffered from a restricted budget.

Meh. 28 days later was good, but not in the same league.

Thankfully we still live in what could reasonably be defined as a western liberal democracy, and everybody is entitled to an opinion......

But yours is just dead wrong.

draft_lens2037251module10067811photo_1213861279MacheteZomb.jpg

Creepshow2.jpg

Romero's films went down hill after the excellent Dawn of the Dead. He's got this stupid fascination with 'smart' zombies, which I find a really boring idea. They just become a lot like people again; dumb people.

Romero's films went down hill after the excellent Dawn of the Dead. He's got this stupid fascination with 'smart' zombies, which I find a really boring idea. They just become a lot like people again; dumb people.

Even though the Dawn Of The Dead remake was good, I feel that Romero is now just cashing in... Land Of The Dead & Diary Of The Dead were pretty ropey.. I hope this is better, but I just can't can't help but feel cynical about it.