House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pick It Down

How Many Roads Must A Man Walk Down?

Guest skullingtonjoe
I wish my remote control still worked so I could mute the EON advert whenever it comes on.

Any adverts getting on your nerves recently?

The question should be: any adverts not getting on my nerves?

1. The `Muchas Maracas` advert for the Lynx sh1tty products. I really fu<king hate that advert and I think that the cvnts who made it up should be put through every kind of torture imagineable.

2. The `Pendolino` train adverts. My view: Ed is a w*nker who should have got his presentation sorted way before getting on the train. Next stop Job Centre for him!

3. The `Coco Pops` advert. Eat any of that you`ll end up tripping your nuts off!

4. Any car advert.

My television is my worst enemy, but the ******er lives a charmed existence (2 physical attacks and it`s still going strong, allowing for some gaffer tape on the casing!) :rolleyes:

I wish my remote control still worked so I could mute the EON advert whenever it comes on.

"I'm going to do a poo at Paul's"

AAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Answer your question ?

gocompare.com - The couple are just soooo squeaky clean.

comparethe******ingmeerkats or whatever it's called. Sorry, but the joke wore off after the first one.

Actually, let's just chuck all the price comparison websites in there. Tried a few when I last insured the car and they were all shite anyway.

All Apple ads can go in advertising Room 101 as well. It's a bloody computer for Gods' sake, not a lifestyle choice. Then again, I suppose that's the point.

The ads the Beeb keep running for Twitter irritate me as well.

BT. I bet his father Is delighted that he's marrying a woman 15 years older than him with teenage kids.

Tescos. Just plain annoying shite.