House Price Crash Forum

That Conspiracy Forum

Johnny Storm

HOLA441
HOLA442
Guest skullingtonjoe
Maybe a week ago, someone posted a link to a topic in a forum that seemed to be mostly conspiracy posts.

I thought i had added it to my favourites, but no. A few people said they knew it and enjoyed reading it.

Can anyone help me with the link again?

The Mulder and Scully page? The Scooby Doo section? :lol::rolleyes: I know of some drug-related conspiracies going on in Portsmouth, but I`m not going to incriminate anyone (go on, ask me then!) :rolleyes:

HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448
HOLA449
HOLA4410
HOLA4411
You could also have looked at your history to find it unless you'd cleared it. Anyway, does this mean you have come over to the other side!!?!! :unsure:

I regularly delete mine in such a way its unrecoverable :ph34r: you never know, one day you could be taking a picture of a cop car and the next having your home searched.

What other side?

HOLA4412
Thats the one!!! Firmly in my favourites now, thank you! :D

I love it!!

It's brilliant when someone posts a specific date for an 'event' eg disclosure, planet x being visible, TEOTWAWKI... and the date passes :lol:

Do a search for george4title - he put himself up as GLP's on the spot H1N1 reporter and went to mexico (funded by a GLP mod) - he basically scammed them. But his video footage and someones comedy video response to it was hysterical!!

Be prepared to lose hours of your life on there!

HOLA4413
HOLA4414
HOLA4415

I love all the "I am a..... ask me a question" threads!!

I remember all the dow watch threads on there last autumn where people were chanting 'sar sar' or something (how sell sounds in a japanese accent!) in the hope of it going really low!

My husband thinks I'm mad - maybe he has a point :lol:

HOLA4416
I regularly delete mine in such a way its unrecoverable :ph34r: you never know, one day you could be taking a picture of a cop car and the next having your home searched.

What other side?

The TFH side - sorry I don't know anything about your views re conspiracy theories so I am just assuming, but what you've just said about taking cop photo's tells me you are somewhat familiar with some of it.

HOLA4417
The TFH side - sorry I don't know anything about your views re conspiracy theories so I am just assuming, but what you've just said about taking cop photo's tells me you are somewhat familiar with some of it.

I'm trying to free your mind, Neo. But I can only show you the door. You're the one that has to walk through it. ;)

HOLA4418
HOLA4419
HOLA4420
HOLA4421
Do you not rate abovetopsecret.com?

TFH

Some sites are genuine, others dis-info psy-op's and other's just way off the mark. You've got to use your own filters to figure out what's dross and what may actually be the truth. This is a wild guess, but in my experience I would say there's about 3% truth and 97% utter claptrap out there at the moment.

GLP is hilarious though!

HOLA4422
HOLA4423
HOLA4424

Archived