House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Johnny Storm

That Conspiracy Forum

Maybe a week ago, someone posted a link to a topic in a forum that seemed to be mostly conspiracy posts.

I thought i had added it to my favourites, but no. A few people said they knew it and enjoyed reading it.

Can anyone help me with the link again?

Guest skullingtonjoe
Maybe a week ago, someone posted a link to a topic in a forum that seemed to be mostly conspiracy posts.

I thought i had added it to my favourites, but no. A few people said they knew it and enjoyed reading it.

The Mulder and Scully page? The Scooby Doo section? :lol::rolleyes: I know of some drug-related conspiracies going on in Portsmouth, but I`m not going to incriminate anyone (go on, ask me then!) :rolleyes:

Cgnao used to post here

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/07/22/09/pg1

Thats the one!!! Firmly in my favourites now, thank you! :D

You could also have looked at your history to find it unless you'd cleared it. Anyway, does this mean you have come over to the other side!!?!! :unsure:

Just had a quick look, the topics today and the level of discussion made me laugh. 'NWO conspiracy' - yes, I can believe there probably is. 'We're all going to die from a tsunami on the 22nd July' - Just plain mental.

You could also have looked at your history to find it unless you'd cleared it. Anyway, does this mean you have come over to the other side!!?!! :unsure:

I regularly delete mine in such a way its unrecoverable :ph34r: you never know, one day you could be taking a picture of a cop car and the next having your home searched.

What other side?

I love it!!

It's brilliant when someone posts a specific date for an 'event' eg disclosure, planet x being visible, TEOTWAWKI... and the date passes :lol:

Do a search for george4title - he put himself up as GLP's on the spot H1N1 reporter and went to mexico (funded by a GLP mod) - he basically scammed them. But his video footage and someones comedy video response to it was hysterical!!

Be prepared to lose hours of your life on there!

I love all the "I am a..... ask me a question" threads!!

I remember all the dow watch threads on there last autumn where people were chanting 'sar sar' or something (how sell sounds in a japanese accent!) in the hope of it going really low!

My husband thinks I'm mad - maybe he has a point :lol:

I regularly delete mine in such a way its unrecoverable :ph34r: you never know, one day you could be taking a picture of a cop car and the next having your home searched.

What other side?

The TFH side - sorry I don't know anything about your views re conspiracy theories so I am just assuming, but what you've just said about taking cop photo's tells me you are somewhat familiar with some of it.

The TFH side - sorry I don't know anything about your views re conspiracy theories so I am just assuming, but what you've just said about taking cop photo's tells me you are somewhat familiar with some of it.

I'm trying to free your mind, Neo. But I can only show you the door. You're the one that has to walk through it. ;)

I know the OP may be a youngster but I just can picture him typing the question in and sitting back arms folded. Maybe I need help.

OMG, hes found a new conspiracy there were no people before us, its all made up. Hence there being no bones!!!

Do you not rate abovetopsecret.com?

TFH

Some sites are genuine, others dis-info psy-op's and other's just way off the mark. You've got to use your own filters to figure out what's dross and what may actually be the truth. This is a wild guess, but in my experience I would say there's about 3% truth and 97% utter claptrap out there at the moment.

GLP is hilarious though!

This is a wild guess, but in my experience I would say there's about 3% truth and 97% utter claptrap out there at the moment.

Im with ya, 3% what we are told is true, the rest clap trap.