House Price Crash Forum

10 Downing Street Petitions

Guest UK Debt Slave

HOLA441
Guest UK Debt Slave

Hi, I'm sorry to inform you that your petition has been rejected. Your petition was classed as being in the following categories:

* Duplicate - this is similar to and/or overlaps with an existing petition or petitions Further information: http://petitions.number10.gov.uk/please-go/

If you wish to edit and resubmit your petition, please followthe following link:

http://petitions.number10.gov.uk/SmegtonNa...aYPxB6u7ZhAz2Bw

You have four weeks in which to do this, after which your petition will appear in the list of rejected petitions.

Your petition reads:

We the undersigned petition the Prime Minister to:

'Resign because he is without doubt delusional, insane and unfit to lead the country.' Firstly and most importantly, he is unelected. The British people NEVER voted for Gordon Brown to lead this country. His tenure as Chancellor was an unmitigated disaster. He will not allow the British people to vote on the LisbonTreaty, thus denying the British people a voice on the single most important and far reaching constitutional matter in our nation's history. He displays sociopathic tendencies such as denial, bullying, temper tantrums and an unhealty nose picking and eating compulsion. His 'Scorched Earth' policy of monetary debasement and increased spending in a time of deep economic turmoil will only lead to catastrophe in the future. We the undersigned believe that Gordon Brown is insane, a sociopathic madman and that he is unfit to lead the country. -- the ePetitions team

Oh well! At least I had a try! ;)

HOLA442
HOLA443
If you wish to edit and resubmit your petition, please followthe following link:

http://petitions.number10.gov.uk/SmegtonNa...aYPxB6u7ZhAz2Bw

You have four weeks in which to do this, after which your petition will appear in the list of rejected petitions.

Your petition reads:

We the undersigned petition the Prime Minister to:

'Resign because he is without doubt delusional, insane and unfit to lead the country.' Firstly and most importantly, he is unelected. The British people NEVER voted for Gordon Brown to lead this country. His tenure as Chancellor was an unmitigated disaster. He will not allow the British people to vote on the Lisbon Treaty, thus denying the British people a voice on the single most important and far reaching constitutional matter in our nation's history. He displays sociopathic tendencies such as denial, bullying, temper tantrums and an unhealty nose picking and eating compulsion. His 'Scorched Earth' policy of monetary debasement and increased spending in a time of deep economic turmoil will only lead to catastrophe in the future. We the undersigned believe that Gordon Brown is insane, a sociopathic madman and that he is unfit to lead the country. -- the ePetitions team

Oh well! At least I had a try! ;)

it was only rejected because of the spelling error, try again

:lol:

HOLA444

Well done for having a go.

Better watch out as I heard from someone that a guy who had a number of goes at the Government by letter had a letter to his home asking him to attend his GP. He complied to discover that it was for an assesment of his mental health, requested for by the Home Office, who suspected him of being a possible danger to someone, or something.

Better watch out, but great try.

ps. I would agree about him and the rest of his motley crew.

Archived