House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest DissipatedYouthIsValuable

An Article For The Daily Mail Readers

Guest DissipatedYouthIsValuable

See if you can manage it without having an apoplectic stroke.

Link

Guest X-QUORK
See if you can manage it without having an apoplectic stroke.

Link

Unfortunately lacking any immigration angle, but otherwise ticks all the Daily Rage boxes.

Unfortunately lacking any immigration angle, but otherwise ticks all the Daily Rage boxes.

I'm in two minds, should I read it, or just go straight to the slitting of wrists option. There should be health warning attached to the Daily Rage rag

You would have to be pretty sure that having your ***** bitten off would be fun enough to justify the loss. You only have one chance to get this fantasy right. Seems very risky to me.

To be honest, i'm bothered that i'm not bothered by this article.

Ignorance or apathy? Who knows, who cares.

Well they'll probably both get a big thrill spending 5-10 years in a jail (sorry better call it a rabbit hutch to keep them happy). All the other bunnies will love to bite their c0cks !

Bi-sexual ? The full gay package more like! Not much evidence of fancying girls in this article.

Monks....dont they ALL have their ***** bitten off?

I think you are getting confused with Labour MPs. Or is it theirs balls?

So there's a correlation between violent and sado-masochistic sexual fantasies and house-prices then?

Well I never.

In collapsing housing markets, vendors used to bite the hands off FTBs.

I actually like the calm, matter-of-fact reportage on this one, as though they've kept the tone neutral because it's too bizarre to get enraged about.

It's like they present having your ***** bitten off to reward someone as a self-evident fact.

I might try this next time I call a plumber - "sorry mate, I'm out of cash. But since you've done such a good job, you can bite my ***** off......"

I actually like the calm, matter-of-fact reportage on this one, as though they've kept the tone neutral because it's too bizarre to get enraged about.

It's like they present having your ***** bitten off to reward someone as a self-evident fact.

I might try this next time I call a plumber - "sorry mate, I'm out of cash. But since you've done such a good job, you can bite my ***** off......"

I think you are more likely to get your lights punched out.

Guest X-QUORK

Be careful, he might be one of that rare breed...a bumbandit builder with a penchant for genital canibalism.

It could happen.