House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Laura

Bill (messiah) Gates Wants To Save Us From Hurricanes

The world’s richest man has joined the battle against the world’s most destructive weather. Bill Gates, the co-founder of Microsoft, is backing inventors and climate scientists who claim to have devised a technique for diminishing the power of hurricanes.

Gates was named last week among a group of weather experts who have applied for patents on a system for lowering ocean temperatures. Using a fleet of barges equipped with pumps, Gates and his team believe a hurricane can be slowed by cooling the tropical waters that fuel its progress.

continues

LINK

How much energy will the pumps use, surely they will be using some sort of fuel contributing to greenhouse gases?

......and mixing the cold seawater with thew warm to lower suface temperature. How long till the mixture becomes warm enough to affect the weather?.

I'm sure the great philanthropist doesn't give a ykw as long as a patent is obtained & licences applied & paid for.

I've only ever bought one pc that entailed him having any of my wealth & I resent every cent of.

Maybe I'm wrong -- maybe he is a good guy?