House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dubai

Swine Flu "vaccine"

Source: http://www.vaccine-a.com/excerpt.html

Yes, folks, Matsumoto is correct. According to researchers Whitehouse and Beck, oil-in-water, squalene-based adjuvants (aka MF-59) placed in vaccines are virtually GUARANTEED to make you very ill at the very least, and very likely will permanently cripple, or even kill you.

As Matsumoto documents in his amazing book, this “oil-in-water squalene adjuvant was shot into the veins of at least 100,000 American soldiers during Operation Desert Storm. Subsequent investigation and court filings later proved that these highly toxic squalene “oil-in-water†adjuvants were the primary cause of the intense symptoms called “Gulf War Syndrome†that disabled so many American service men and women. Now, the W.H.O. “Sages†are positioned to shoot this toxic sludge into 350 million American citizens to protect us from a weaponized swine flu virus, which of course perfectly matches the resurrected 1918 virus re-created by J. Taubenberger’s Ft. Detrick team as well. As people would ask Forrest Gump, I would ask the “Sagesâ€: “Are you CRAZY, or just plain STUPID???â€

Rest at (with other links to WHO etc.

http://www.arcticbeacon.com/greg/

i would say it's 50/50 if this new flu came from a test tube as it is and don't think i will rush out to get a vacination myself.

checkout tamiflu and rumsfault ?

The death rate from it seems to be sub 1 in 500 and the symptoms seem to be very mild.

There should be no mass immunisation for such a virus as the deaths are more than acceptable and the disruption is minimal.

Only those that would kill > 1% of infected should be considered for immunisation (also remember not the whole population will get infected, so if it kills 1% and only 30% get infected that means only 0.3% of the population dies. More than 1% of the population dies pa of natural causes pa anyway so it isn’t a huge figure)

The death rate from it seems to be sub 1 in 500 and the symptoms seem to be very mild.

There should be no mass immunisation for such a virus as the deaths are more than acceptable and the disruption is minimal.

Only those that would kill > 1% of infected should be considered for immunisation (also remember not the whole population will get infected, so if it kills 1% and only 30% get infected that means only 0.3% of the population dies. More than 1% of the population dies pa of natural causes pa anyway so it isn’t a huge figure)

Doesn't it beg the question though then why the authorities are so hell-bent on getting people vaccinated as they have recently muted? Could be anything from simple money spinner for the likes of Baxter to something more nefarious.

Doesn't it beg the question though then why the authorities are so hell-bent on getting people vaccinated as they have recently muted? Could be anything from simple money spinner for the likes of Baxter to something more nefarious.

Exactly.... what's so special about this bug that warrants mass immunisation? It's not exactly Rabies or the Plague.

An interesting post beneath that I swiped from another forum. It contends that an official at WHO can legally compel most world governments, including the UK's, to vaccinate their populations.

If true, then it'll be game. set and match to the Bilderbergers.

WHO has the power to order forced vaccination in 194 countries

http://birdflu666.wordpress.com/2009/07/09...-194-countries/

The International Health Regulations (IHR) pursuant to Article 21 of the Constitution of WHO came into force in June 2007 and allow the General-Director of WHO to declare an international health emergency.

In such a case, the Director-General can impose regulations, including “sanitary and quarantine requirements and other procedures designed to prevent the international spread of diseaseâ€, also travel restrictions.

In the event of WHO declaring a pandemic, WHO has the authority to order forced vaccinations around the world.

All 194 signatory countries to IHR must comply. A list of countries which have signed the WHO Constitution can be found under this link.

http://www.who.int/countries/en/

This is Article 21 of WHO’s Constitution.

“Article 21The Health Assembly shall have authority to adopt regulations concerning:(a) sanitary and quarantine requirements and other procedures designed to prevent the international spread of disease;(B) nomenclatures with respect to diseases, causes of death and public health practices;© standards with respect to diagnostic procedures for international use;(d) standards with respect to the safety, purity and potency of biological,pharmaceutical and similar products moving in international commerce;(e) advertising and labeling of biological, pharmaceutical and similar products moving in international commerce.

Article 22Regulations adopted pursuant to Article 21 shall come into force for all Members after due notice has been given of their adoption by the HealthAssembly except for such Members as may notify the Director-General of rejection or reservations within the period stated in the notice.

The International Health Regulations 2005 are legally binding regulations (forming international law) that aim to a) assist countries to work together to save lives and livelihoods endangered by the spread of diseases and other health risks, and B) avoid unnecessary interference with international trade and travel.â€

List

A

Afghanistan

Albania

Algeria

Andorra

Angola

Antigua and Barbuda

Argentina

Armenia

Australia

Austria

Azerbaijan

B

Bahamas

Bahrain

Bangladesh

Barbados

Belarus

Belgium

Belize

Benin

Bhutan

Bolivia (Plurinational State of)

Bosnia and Herzegovina

Botswana

Brazil

Brunei Darussalam

Bulgaria

Burkina Faso

Burundi

C

Cambodia

Cameroon

Canada

Cape Verde

Central African Republic

Chad

Chile

China

Colombia

Comoros

Congo

Cook Islands

Costa Rica

Côte d'Ivoire

Croatia

Cuba

Cyprus

Czech Republic

D

Democratic People's Republic of Korea

Democratic Republic of the Congo

Denmark

Djibouti

Dominica

Dominican Republic

E

Ecuador

Egypt

El Salvador

Equatorial Guinea

Eritrea

Estonia

Ethiopia

F

Fiji

Finland

France

G

Gabon

Gambia

Georgia

Germany

Ghana

Greece

Grenada

Guatemala

Guinea

Guinea-Bissau

Guyana

H

Haiti

Honduras

Hungary

I

Iceland

India

Indonesia

Iran (Islamic Republic of)

Iraq

Ireland

Israel

Italy

J

Jamaica

Japan

Jordan

K

Kazakhstan

Kenya

Kiribati

Kuwait

Kyrgyzstan

L

Lao People's Democratic Republic

Latvia

Lebanon

Lesotho

Liberia

Libyan Arab Jamahiriya

Lithuania

Luxembourg

M

Madagascar

Malawi

Malaysia

Maldives

Mali

Malta

Marshall Islands

Mauritania

Mauritius

Mexico

Micronesia (Federated States of)

Monaco

Mongolia

Montenegro

Morocco

Mozambique

Myanmar

N

Namibia

Nauru

Nepal

Netherlands

New Zealand

Nicaragua

Niger

Nigeria

Niue

Norway

O

Oman

P

Pakistan

Palau

Panama

Papua New Guinea

Paraguay

Peru

Philippines

Poland

Portugal

Q

Qatar

R

Republic of Korea

Republic of Moldova

Romania

Russian Federation

Rwanda

S

Saint Kitts and Nevis

Saint Lucia

Saint Vincent and the Grenadines

Samoa

San Marino

Sao Tome and Principe

Saudi Arabia

Senegal

Serbia

Seychelles

Sierra Leone

Singapore

Slovakia

Slovenia

Solomon Islands

Somalia

South Africa

Spain

Sri Lanka

Sudan

Suriname

Swaziland

Sweden

Switzerland

Syrian Arab Republic

T

Tajikistan

Thailand

The former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia

Timor-Leste

Togo

Tonga

Trinidad and Tobago

Tunisia

Turkey

Turkmenistan

Tuvalu

U

Uganda

Ukraine

United Arab Emirates

United Kingdom

United Republic of Tanzania

United States of America

Uruguay

Uzbekistan

V

Vanuatu

Venezuela (Bolivarian Republic of)

Viet Nam

Y

Yemen

Z

Zambia

Zimbabwe

Exactly.... what's so special about this bug that warrants mass immunisation? It's not exactly Rabies or the Plague.

Yes the plot thickens.

They are putting no needles near me. I will take my chances and hope that I am strong enough to survive.

Seems the the Governments and big harma co's and planning for a 'just in case' scenario all the same, smells a bit to me :ph34r:

The US Secretary of Health and Human Services, Kathleen Sebelius, has just signed a decree granting vaccine makers total legal immunity from any lawsuits that result from any new “Swine Flu†vaccine.

http://waronyou.com/topics/now-legal-immun...vaccine-makers/

An interesting post beneath that I swiped from another forum. It contends that an official at WHO can legally compel most world governments, including the UK's, to vaccinate their populations.

However, if we as a species went "back to basics" and stopped bending over for every tom dick and harry that says to do so, the WHO will have no power whatsoever, because the thirteen or so people that run it will be told to fvck off.

6 billion against them.... I don't fancy their chances!

Who's WHO??? Here's who.....

Exactly who are these learned W.H.O. “Sages†and what exactly are their backgrounds? Can THE WORLD trust them to be fair and objective regarding the safety and effectiveness of experimental vaccines? The WHO “Sages†are:

1. Chairperson – Professor David Salisbury, Director of Immunization – United Kingdom. 2. Professor Jon S. Abramson, Wake Forest University School of Medicine, Department of Pediatrics 3. Professor Hyam Bahour, Chair, Department of Family and Community Medicine, Damascus University, Syria. 4. Professor Zulfiqar Ahmed Bhutta – Professor of Pediatrics and Child Health, Aga Khan University, Pakistan. 5. Dr. Supamit Chunsuttiwat Senior Medical Officer, Immunization Head – Ministry of Public Health, Thailand. 6. Professor David Durrheim – Director of Health Protection-Vaccinations, Australia, 7. Professor J. Peter Figueroa, Director of Vaccinations – West Indies, Jamaica, 8. Dr. Xiafeng Liang – Director, National Immunization Programme, Chinese Center for Disease Control and Prevention, Beijing China. 9. Professor Elizabeth Miller, Head, Immunization Department, Health Protection Agency, Centre for Infections, London – United Kingdom. 10. Professor Helen Rees, Head, Division of Epidemiology and Vaccination, University of Witwatersrand, South Africa, 11. Professor Arthur L. Reingold, Head, Division of Epidemiolgoy, University of California, Berkely, United States of America, 12. Dr. Jane Soepardi, National TB Programme Manager, Ministry of Health, Indonesia, and 13. Professor Oyewale Tomori – Professor of Virology and Immunization, Redeemer’s University, Nigeria.

Yes the plot thickens.

They are putting no needles near me. I will take my chances and hope that I am strong enough to survive.

Sounds like a hill walking accident for you, with fever, just 'to encourage the others'.